Broken Promise's.

'Promise's are worse then lies.Cause you make other's hope,hope for something that you're not sure you can give'-Unknown.

Marionette looked up at her window and saw him.She saw her kitty,well he was her kitty but she saw him there,looking at her.She quickly got out of her bed and opened the window for him.

"Um...Hi"Chat mumbled.He didn't know what to say.Chat felt very guilty that he forgot the promise they made unlike Marionette,who never forgot the promise and couldn't wait to see him again,only to have her heart broken.

"What do you want?"Marionette snapped.She kept her eyes on everything in her room but on him.He noticed but didn't bother to ask about it,as he knew why she did.

"I heard you where um..you where back and I wanted to drop by"He stuttered.When Marionette finally looked at him,she glared.She jumped of her bed and walked past him to her desk.She pulled out her notepad,which was the same one she had before she left and was no over run with lose papers,and started to draw.Chat sighed and sat on the floor next to her.

"Did you forgot?"Marionette whispered,hiding her face from Chat.He just about heard it and looked at her with a guilty expression.He didn't know what to say.

"Yea,I did,and I'm sorry pri-"Chat was cut of by Marionette.

"Don't call me that!You promised me Chat!You promised that would still care for me and love for me!But forgot about me didn't you!"She yelled at him.Chat looked at her and saw she was crying.He wanted to lie and say that he never forgot her,the promise and the countless night's they spent together.But he knew if he did,she would find out sooner or later that he forgot and she would be more upset and angry at him then she was now.

"I'm sorry,I did forget everything!I forgot our promise,I did forget the fun we had I did.."Chat hesitated.He didn't want to say this last thing but he knew he had to tell her before she found out her self.

"I did forget about you.But your back now and we can-"Again,Chat was cut of.

"Get out!"

"What?"

"I said get out!"Marionette spat in anger.She stood up from her chair,walked up to her window and pointed to it.Chat slowly got up,a sad look on his face and climbed out the window.Before he left he looked at Marionette.

"I'll make this up to you Mari.I promise,and this time I'm keeping it"Chat told her.She glared at him.

"You should of just kept the first one"She muttered before slamming the window and walking away.Chat could hear her crying and felt guilty for even visiting her,knowing he was the one that made her feel like this.All cause he broke a promise that meant the world to the girl who use to be his world.

While I was writing this whole chapter my brother,who is only one,kept on giving me hugs and kisses and it made me feel loved......Then he slapped me when I finished writing the last sentence he slapped me,so much for being loved.(¯'◕‿◕'¯)