Emotions

'Emotion's make us human.Denying them makes us beast's'-Victoria Klein.

Chat was caught of guard when he felt Marionette's lip's against his,but started to relax and kissed her back.Marionette was happy that he didn't pull back,knowing they share the same feeling's for one another.She rested her arm's around Chat's neck while his rested on her waist.The kiss sent spark's flying threw the both of them.It was full of love and happiness.After a couple of minute's,they broke the kiss and looked at each other,forehead's leaning against on another's.

"Why did you kiss me?"Chat whispered to the blue haired girl.

"I don't know,the name just made me feel like I should"Marionette confessed.Chat smiled and closed his eyes.

"Well I'm glad you did"Chat answered and kissed her again,which Marionette accepted straight away.The simple kiss turned into a heated kiss session.They broke the kiss for air and looked at each other once again.

"Luka"Chat mumbled.Marionette looked at him confused.

"Luka?"

"I know that your going out with him"Marionette tensed and moved from Chat,guilt filling her up.

"I forgot,I'm so stupid!I don't even know why I'm dating him if I'm being honest!I didn't even type the message-well I did but it felt like someone was controlling me"Marionette ranted.Chat stared at her confused,but he could tell she was telling the truth,she always played with her finger's when she was nervous.Chat reached over and grabbed Marionette's hand's and placed them between his hand's.Marionette looked at him,tear's in her eye's.

"Everything will work out in the end Purrincess,I promise"Chat smiled.As soon as he said that,he let go of Marionette's hand's and jumped out the window,smiling and waving before leaving.Marionette sighed.She didn't know what she should do.After a while of thinking,Marionette phone had gotten a notification.When she checked she was it was Luka.Marionette felt like this was a good time to tell Luka.

(Marionette:Italics Luka:Bold)

Mari?Can you met me at the park tomorrow night?

Um..Why?

For a date!

Okay,sure!What time?

9,I need to go but I'll see you there!

Okay

Marionette sighed and turned her phone of.She has decided to break up with him before the date.She know's it's a mean thing to do,especially before a date but she didn't want to lead him on any longer.Marionette got up and started to pace her room.All these emotion's where really getting to her.Just last week,Chat was one of the people she hated so much but now,now everything has changed.She kissed only minute's before while going out with someone she if unsure if she even likes in a relationship way.

"Marionette?"Marionette's mother shouted to her from downstairs.

"Yea?"

"It's time for you to get some rest,it's nearly 12 and you know what happen's when you get hardly any sleep"

"Okay!"

"Night Mari!"

"Night"

"She is right Marionette"Tikki said as she popped out of now where,nearly making Marionette scream.She glared at the red kawamii and climbed into bed,as she was already in her Pj's.Tikki went and lied in her own little bed as well.

"Your one to talk Tikki.A month ago,I woke you up and you screamed at me to never speak to you again because I woke you up"Marionette laughed,which made Tikki glare at her and turned to face away from the blue haired girl.Shortly after,they soon both fell asleep.

Next Day

Marionette was already on the way to the park when she had a bad feeling about it.Why did he want to met her so late at night?She knew she would be some what safe because she had Tikki with her,but this didn't help at all.When she arrived,Luka was no where to be seen,which made Marionette even more worried and scared.Quickly,Marionette turned around and tried to leave the park but before she took one step,everything went black.

What will happen?I don't know and I'm the one who's writing the story xD