Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw

Krestena's POV

Harry and I got our brooms back. Ron and Harry are now not talking to Hermione. Because apparently her cat killed Ron's rat. So she and I spend most of our time together. We go to Hagrid's where she ends up crying telling him about Harry and Ron not talking to us. Hagrid said he'd have words with both boys about us. I also spend time with Cedric and his friends.

Everyone knows now that I am the daughter of Sirius Black. Now they all hate, fear or pity me. Cedric, his friends and Hermione are the only ones who don't treat me differently. The Weasley twins try to make it funny. But honestly it just makes me miss Harry and Ron. Especially Harry, whose the closet thing I have to a brother. With my dad being his god father and all.

Anyway during yesterdays practice, Harry caught the snitch in ten seconds. I scored six goals in a minute. Honestly Oliver and the rest of the team believe we could win today. But it all depends on the points. Mine and Harry's Firebolts were in the center of the table for all to see. I sat in between the Weasley twins as fellow students come to admire our brooms.

My dear cousin Draco and Harry had a little argument. Which ended in Gryffindor laughing at Draco as he left with Crabbe and Goyle. Percy and his girl friend also have a bet on the match. He told us to win.

We're on the pitch and Oliver shakes Davis' hand. Then we mount our brooms and take to the sky when Madame Hooch blew her whistle. I grab the quaffle and zoom toward the Ravenclaw goals. I scored a goal in less then ten seconds of being in the air and the crowd went wild. Lee started to talk about mine and Harry's Firebolts.

"The firebolt is going to be the broom choice this year for the national teams at the world championship" he states.

"Jordan, would you mind telling us about the match?" McGonagall demands. I pass the ball to Katie, who heads towards the goals. She scores and the match continues. Lee still making mentions about the firebolt special features. Until McGonagall yelled "Jordan, Are You Paid To Advertise Firebolts? Get On With The Commentary!". But now the score is eighty - thirty, to Gryffindor.

Angeline passes me the quaffle as I see Harry spot the snitch. But also look at something on the ground. I took a quick look to see three dementors on the pitch below. I wish I had my wand, but I had to focus on the match. I score another goal as Harry shot a patronus at the dementors and caught the snitch. "240 to 30, Gryffindor wins!" Lee shouts over the crowds cheers.

Suddenly the whole team was in a group hug midair on our brooms. Katie and Angelina kiss Harry's cheeks as the Weasley twins kiss mine. We land and see a crowd running toward us. Cedric and Ron in the lead.

Cedric reaches me and lifts me up spinning me around. "You were amazing" he states kissing me gently. I then end up on the Weasley twins shoulders as the others support my back. I see Harry and Uncle Remus head over to the three dementors. That turn out to be Draco, his two mates and the Slytherin quidditch team captain. They all received detention and lost fifty house points.

"Hey Cedric party in our common room tonight, what to come?" Oliver asks him.

"Yeah, please come" I say giving him puppy dog eyes. He agrees saving me from the screaming gryffindors and we run inside. "See you tonight" I say and kiss him again.

(That night)

Cedric and I danced for an hour before he had to go on patrol. As he is a school prefect. I see Hermione run to her dorm in tears and follow her. "Ron?" I ask and she nods her head sniffling. I sit beside her and pull her into a hug. We fall asleep on her bed and woke to someone screaming.

We reached the common room where everyone was gathered. Turns out dad had been here and had tried to 'kill' Ron. Now Neville is in trouble for losing the passwords he'd written down. Hermione and I went back to bed. I knew she was worried about Ron and I just wanted to escape before I was accused of helping dad try to kill Ron.

A/N

Picture above of Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw and Quidditch pitch.