2 Dogs, a Cat and Rat

Krestena's POV

So I was sleeping soundly using my dad's back as a pillow. When he suddenly stands up glaring at something in the distances. I yawn stretching when he takes off at a run. I follow him quickly and we appear at the top of the hill over looking Hagrid's hut along with the whooping willow. He barks madly and charges forward snarling.

Looking forward I see Hermione, Ron and Harry. Ron was holding his traitorous rat, aka Peter Pettigrew. I run after him when he knocks Harry and Hermione out of the way diving for the rat. He ends up grabbing Ron's leg and drags him into the tunnel below the whooping willow. I dart in after him following Ron's screams.

I find them in the master bedroom Padfoot standing in front of Ron. I jump in between them and snarl at my father raising my hackles. I want the rat to pay, but no one threatens my friends. Dad backs away and turns human again as Harry appears with Hermione & Crookshanks. "Ron where's the other dog?" Harry asks him.

"He's not a dog, he's an animagus" Ron says pointing to dad. Harry and Hermione turn to look at him. Hermione pulls Harry slightly behind her.

"If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us too" she states bravely. No wonder she was put into Gryffindor.

"No, only one will die tonight" dad states.

"And it'll be you!" Harry shouts running forward and knocking dad off of his feet. I react immediately standing over dad growling at Harry. While Crookshanks lays on dad's chest. Harry pointing his wand at the three of us.

"Are you going to kill me Harry?" dad asks him.

"I won't let you kill my father Harry or you'll be no better then Voldemort" I state turning human again. "Besides you don't know the whole story" I add. Dad was trying to get Crookshanks off of his chest. But Crookshanks dug his claws into dad's shirt refusing to budge.

"Krestena, but..." Harry starts to say when we hear footsteps down below.

"We're up here! Come quick, it's Sirius Black!" Hermione shouts. Hurried footsteps were heard and Uncle Remus appear. He looks at the scene before disarming Harry, Hermione and Ron.

"Where is he Sirius, Krestena?" he asks dad and I. We point to Ron's rat, but of course the golden trio don't know that. Uncle Remus suddenly hugs dad and I.

"Lets kill him Remus" dad says gleefully.

"Dad how many times do I have to tell you we can't kill" I say annoyed stepping away from them. "He's your ticket to being free, to us all being a family" I state.

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!" Hermione screams. Uncle Remus let go of Black and turned to her. She had raised herself off the floor and was pointing at him. "I trusted you!" she shouts.

"And all the time you've been his friend!" Harry shouts.

"You're wrong" Uncle Remus says calmly. "I haven't been Sirius's friend for twelve years, but I am now — Let me explain..." he states.

"NO!" Hermione screams before turning to Harry and Ron. "Harry, don't trust him, he's been helping Black get into the castle, he wants you dead too — he's a werewolf!" she shouts.

"Not your usual standard Hermione" I tell her smirking.

"Yes, one out of three I'm afraid" Uncle Remus states. "I have not been helping Sirius into the castle, nor do I want Harry dead. But I won't deny that I am a werewolf" he explains.

"Honestly Hermione show a little glass" I mumble. Uncle Remus asked how long she's known and she said since Professor Snape's essay. He then asked if she checked the luna charts or realized his boggart was a full moon. She said both.

"You're the cleverest witch of your age I've ever met, Hermione. Aside from Krestena" Uncle Remus states.

"I'm not smart or I would of told everyone what you are" she states.

"Now that's just cruel Hermione, besides Dumbledore and the other professors already know" I tell her.

"Dumbledore hired you when he knew you were a werewolf. Is he mad?" Ron asks while gasping.

"Some of the staff thought so" Uncle Remus replies. "It took Dumbledore and Krestena to convince them I was trust worthy" he states. He then gave the others back their wands saying he'd explain things properly. He first told them how he and Dad helped make the map with two other students. Then how dad pulled two people into the tunnel with me following them. He then asked to look at Ron's rat and Ron appaliaged asking what his rat had to do with anything.

"That thing isn't a rat" I tell him.

"It's a wizard" Uncle Remus adds.

"An animagus, named Peter Pettigrew" dad finishes.

A/N

Picture above of Padfoot dragging Ron and Peter. Picture on the external link of Crookshanks.