The fight

Lo'ak's point of view:
    The girl trusted us enough to follow Kiri and me. She seemed to still be suspicious of us but still followed our lead. I was relieved she decided to follow us instead of the viperwolves. The viperwolves may have been momentarily surprised and, therefore, not aggressive, but that wouldn't last long. They were vicious and tended to have a temper. 

Kiri turned us towards the home tree, and as the girl followed me, I was able to look her over. Though she was dressed in human clothes, she followed us threw the forest, just as skilled and silently as if she had been with us her whole life. Though we tried to hurry as nightfall was coming soon, we would always have to wait as she gazed in amazement at the forest around us. If she saw creatures that would pass us she would stop and smile almost as if she could sense something we couldn't before following.

      Kiri got tired of the girl, her patience thin enough. She rolled her eyes at the girls' constant stopping and chose to gallop ahead to get her horse warriors to escort her threw the clan that was probably already gathered. I continued to lead the way over roots and up into trees to cross over valleys. I watched the girl look down below curiously before I said, "Keep up." She looked up suddenly and got up to follow before I heard in my ear, "Lo'ak, you read me?" I paused as I recognized my dad's voice in the com before I said, "Loud and clear. Approaching hometree now. ET 10 minutes." I heard my father confirm that he heard before I turned back to the girl. 

She didn't seem unnerved by the communication but was instead gazing upwards. The sky had become too dim and was turning a beautiful purple. She smiled at the sky before I said, "Keep moving. We are almost there." The girl looked at me before following my footsteps almost exactly before saying, "Almost where?" I turned back to look at her before I said, "Almost to the Omatikaya Clan." Her head tilted slightly, and her ears perked as if listening more, but I thought it was easier to show than to tell. 

I continued towards the hometree, with the girl following behind me. I could see the warriors my dad had placed in the trees watching our movements, but I doubted the girl noticed. It was just Dad being overly concerned with my safety, even if I doubted the girl could or would harm me. But as the trees started to clear, I saw the girl's blue eyes turn skyward. Her eyes widened, and her mouth gaped open as she looked up at the giant tree growing skyward. I watched her start to walk backward to try and see it all before I said, "We must hurry." She nodded, not looking at me. She had to almost tear her gaze away from the sky as she followed me. 

It was then that we exited the dense forest and onto a dirt path. When we entered the main clearing near the entrance of Hometree, the path was lined with warriors and hunters. Many had spears, clubs, and arrows pointed at the girl behind me. Though I expected the number of warriors, the girl didn't, and she looked about ready to run before I said, "It's just a precaution. Please trust us." She glared at me and took a step back, but when she met my gaze, she relented. She followed in after me hesitantly, with the guards surrounding her. The clan was gathered around the roots of the tree as we entered, and as I watched her, she gazed at each of the people with curiosity.

     When we reached the middle, my father was waiting. My father, Jake Sully, was in full ceremony attire. His hair, done into dreadlocks, was pulled back, and his red ceremony shoulder pads were attached to his clothing. I nodded to him in greeting, and he returned with a little smile, but he turned his attention to the girl. He fixed the gun strapped to his chest and shifted his grip. I saw him wave the warriors surrounding us away. They complained, and some of the people shouted in outrage, but they backed off after another look from my father. The only one who refused to back away was Ahurewa, who only stepped back slightly. She held her spear pointed at Hunter continually.

     I glared, but she ignored me as my father did her. He approached, his red-quilled outfit shaking as he approached. He looked between the girl and me before asked to me in Na'vi, "Why have you brought her to us?" I was about to speak before my sister stepped in front of me. Kiri's face was determined, and her chin set as she said, "We decided to bring her because of a sign from Eywa. She brought the seeds down from the sacred tree, and their focal point was her. Eywa's will is unknown to me, but we thought to bring her here for more understanding."