Chapter 3~ From Days of Long Ago

"Voltron is a robot! Voltron is a huge, huge, awesome robot!" Hunk exclaims, clearly excited from the vision he saw. "I wonder where the rest of them are...?" Pidge wonders, partially still awestruck. "I guess this is what they're looking for." Shiro claims, still slightly confused. But his confusion was no match for yours. You were practically having an inner panic attack.

I just saw Voltron. I JUST SAW VOLTRON. This is a problem! I'm not supposed to see it! They are!! Why didn't Shiro see it?!?! Why did I see it?!?! Did I screw something up?!?!?! Already?!?!?! I swear Erika's gonna kill me-

Your panic attack was cut off when the Blue Lion suddenly lowers it's head, scaring Hunk and Pidge. The Lion's mouth opens, allowing them to step inside. You walk towards it, without hesitation. You know it can't hurt you. Then you hear quick footsteps coming up behind you. Lance beats you into the mouth of the Blue Lion. You enter just moments after Lance, who was already sitting in the cockpit.

"Here we go." Lance says, crossing one leg over the other. The seat suddenly jolts forwards, making Lance emit a rather high-pitched scream. You laugh at Lance's sudden squeal, and the command console activates, taking on a light blue hue. You walk up beside Lance and take a closer look at the controls.

Lance looks at you with a smile. "Heheh! All right! Very nice!" He says. "The controls are over here...?" You tell him, a confused look crossing your features. He smirks at you. "I wasn't talking about the controls~" He states in his flirty voice. You smile and playfully roll your eyes as the rest of the team enters.

"OK guys, I-I feel the need to point out, just so that we're all, y'know, aware: We are in some kind of futuristic alien cat head right now." Hunk says, a bit nervous and frightened. "I know! Isn't it great?!" You excitedly claimed. Lance looks forwards with a shocked expression.

"Whoa, did you guys just hear that!?" Lance exclaims, slightly confused and excited. "Hear what?" Keith asks Lance, annoyed, as per usual. "I-I think it's talking to me. Hmm... Um..." Lance says as he presses a few buttons on the control panel. Hunk and Pidge let out a scream as the Blue Lion stands up and emits a roar.

"OK. Got it. Now let's try this...!" Lance states as he drives the Lion through the wall of the cave, making everyone hold on for dear life. It soars through the air, doing flips and wild twists and turns in the air. Hunk and Pidge let out an ear-splitting shriek. Again. This looked so much worse on T.V.! You thought as you start to enjoy the speed and intensity the Lion was going, but still holding on to the headrest of Lance's seat.

"YOU ARE. THE WORST. PILOT. EVER." Shouts Keith as you all jerk and slide around in the small cockpit. The blue lion lands and starts running along the bumpy desert terrain at really high speeds. "Isn't this awesome?!" Lance shouts back to no one in particular. "Heck yeah, it is!" You shout back. Lance flashes you a genuine smile as Keith looks at you as if you had nine heads.

"MAKE IT STOP. MAKE IT STOP." Hunk shouts, having a hard time keeping down the contents of his stomach. "I'm not making it do anything. It's like it's on autopilot!" Lance exclaims. The Blue Lion then takes to the skies once more. "Where are you going?!" Keith asks Lance. "I just said it's on autopilot! It says there's an alien ship approaching Earth. I think we're supposed to stop it." Lance states.

"What did it say, exactly?!" Pidge shouts. "Well, it's not like it's saying words, more like feeding ideas into my brain. Kind of." Lance tries to explain to everyone. "Well, if this thing is the weapon they're coming for, why don't we just, like—I don't know, give it to them? Maybe they'll leave us alone. Sorry, Lion, nothing personal." Hunk says, slightly frightened and nervous.

"I don't think you understand. These monsters are everywhere throughout the galaxy, destroying and killing everything in their path. The only way to stop them is to keep the Lion and reform Voltron." You state before you can comprehend what you were about to do. As you finish your statement, everyone turns their attention back to Hunk.