Brunch

When I wake up, I'm leaning against Harry's shoulder. I get up quietly, so he doesn't wake up. I walk to the kitchen and look at the clock on the wall. It's 10:27. No point in having breakfast. I go to my room and change. When I walk out, Harry is getting up.
Louis: good morning
Harry: morning
We smile at each other, then he walks into his room.
Once he comes out, I tell him that we should go out to get something to eat.
Harry: that would be great!
I love his enthusiasm. It's kind of contagious even. I start to smile.
We start walking to the small town. I don't know where a restaurant is, but Harry points at a small building that has a sign that says "Breakfast All Day!" We walk in.
Lady: Welcome!
Harry: hi, we're here for breakfast
Lady: ok, booth or table?
I look at Harry and mouth booth. He does the same thing.
Harry: a booth please.
Lady: of course! Follow me!
We follow her. She then walks through a door. The room we walked into has a bunch of booths. They must separate the booths from the tables. Then she has us sit way in the back. I kind of wanna ask why we're in the back, but I don't bother. All of a sudden I hear a familiar laugh. I look over and see Liam and Niall. What a coincidence?!? I then look at Harry.
Louis: look! We should sit by them!
I whisper. Harry then nods.
Harry: can we sit by those guys?
He points towards Niall and Liam.
Lady: of course!
She leads us to their table.
Liam: hey guys! Didn't know we'd see you two here!
Niall: yo!
Louis: we didn't know we'd see you guys here either! Harry picked the place. What a coincidence!
Harry laughs. His laugh is so cute. Then Niall starts to laugh with him.
~After looking though the Menus~
The waitress comes back to take our orders. She looks at Niall first. I don't think that's a good idea cause he could never make up his mind.
Niall: I would like the 12 stack of pancakes with chocolate chips in them, then some hash browns, and lastly a large fruit salad.
Wow that's a lot of food.
Waitress: ok. You?
She looks at Liam.
Liam: I'll get the french toast and bacon meal with a strawberry banana smoothie.
Bacon sounds good right now.
Waitress: yum that smoothie is really good. Smart choice. You?
She looks at Harry.
I look at while he speaks.
Harry: I'll get a stack of 4 pancakes with a hot chocolate. Oh and make sure to put whip cream on both.
He likes to make throws extra sweet. Probably why he's so sweet.
Waitress: ok. And you sir?
I don't hear her right away cause I'm looking at Harry. Then he kind of nudges me and points at the lady. I shake my head.
Louis: oh sorry. I'll get the same as him, but with chocolate chips in the pancakes.
I point to Harry.
Waitress: ok. Your order will be put in right away.
She walks away.
Niall: Louis, what were you lookin' at??
Louis: nothing...
I feel my face start to run red. It burns.
Liam: I think he was checkin' Harry out
Louis: was not!
I sound like a five year old. Great.
Louis: I mean, I wasn't, I was just looking in his direction.
My face is still burning. Why is it so hot?? Wait.. do I like Harry? No. Wait. I don't know anymore. Right nows not the time to decide...
~Our food Arrives~
Niall: oh. My. God. This looks sooo good.
He starts eating before the rest of us get our plates. Once I get my plate, I start to eat. It's so good.
~After Breakfast~
Niall: Harry you gonna eat that last pancake?
Niall ate all 12 pancakes, his hash browns, and his fruit salad. He's still hungry?!?
Harry: why not.
Niall takes his fork and grabs Harry's last pancake.
Once we all finish, we all pay for our meals individually.
We start walking outside.