Official

When I open my eyes I'm looking out the window in my room. I turn my head to face the ceiling, and I realize Harry is still there. Then I realize I'm laying on his arm.
Harry: good morning
Louis: morning
I didn't realize he was awake. I then sit up. His hand falls off my shoulder, and then touches my right hand. I look back and then down at him. His eyes gleam with happiness. He smiles at me. His hairs a mess. He then sits up next to me, with his face close to mine. He leans in and kisses my cheek. I don't know how to react, but all I know is that my face started burning. He laughs a little.
Harry: what are we gonna do today?
Louis: I don't know... have any ideas?
Harry: we could go snorkeling or somethin
Louis: I've always wanted to go snorkeling!
Harry: me too!
Louis: let's go then!!
We quickly get up. Harry runs to his room to put on his swim trunks.
~At The Beach~
Instructor: ok, so now just put on your snorkeling mask, and we can begin!
Harry and I both put on the mask and then run into the water. It's quite cold, but it's so hot out, it is very cooling. We soon duck under the water, and swim around.
All of sudden, something catches my eye. A school of fish swim by. I tap Harry, and point towards the fish. They swim off. I look at Harry, then continue swimming. There is so much coral. It's all so pretty, but the instructor said not to touch it.
I start thinking about what we should do next, but then I see something in the distance. It's hard to make out. It's a dark figure and it's pretty close to the surface. I show Harry, and he starts swimming back towards the beach. I follow him. We walk out of the water and remove our mask.
Louis: what was that?
Harry: I think it was a shark...
I look at him and he looks kind of scared. I'm about to put my hand on his shoulder when all of a sudden I hear someone calling my name from behind. Eleanor.
Eleanor: hey Louis!
I turn around.
Louis: oh, hey!
I try to sound excited.
Eleanor: I was wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch or something?
Louis: um...
I look back at Harry, and he looks at me with sad eyes.
Louis: I'm actually going to lunch with Harry.
Eleanor: oh...
Louis: yeah sorry.
Eleanor: it's ok.
She walks off.
Harry: you didn't have to say that. You could have gone with her if you wanted.
Louis: but I didn't want to go with her. I would rather be with you.
We look into each others eyes. I smile. I grab his hand and we start walking to the nearest tiki stand. Harry orders an ice tea, and I order water.
Harry: why didn't you want to go with Eleanor?
Louis: because... I want to be with you. Also, I could tell she was into me, but I'm not into her, so I didn't want her getting ideas..
Harry: does that mean..? We're 'official' or somethin?
Louis: if you wanna be..
Harry: I'm ok with it, as long as you are.
He smiles.
Louis: Harry
Harry: yes?
I grab his hand.
Louis: will you be my boyfriend?
Harry smiles really big.
Harry: of course Louis
I lean in and kiss him. His lips taste of cool sweet tea. I lean back and smile. He smiles back. It makes me so happy.