Introduction

Hi readers!!!!!
If you've read the description you'd have probably got the idea what this story would be about.

Although I feel guilty for adding a mature book to the Spiritual genre, but when the story unfolds, you'll get why it suits in that genre.

Basically it's about a simple girl who has nothing materialistic in life much. She struggles with her livelyhood after her parents death, while looking after her brother who's still in college and paying his college fees. She hardly has money to pay rents and bills too. Even then she lives her life happily and her faith in Allah keeps her going. She always tries to stay away from sins and it's literally a Muslimah.

Our hero is every bit opposite to her. He's rich, powerful and completely full of himself. He takes what he wants, does what he wants and no one can dare to go against him. He sleeps with any girl he wants and is adamant to do almost everything against Islam. He's literally a Kafir. One day he sets his eyes on her and that's when everything begins.

Technically, I'll be adding all my fears in this book. So this story will get a lot depressing and might also boil your blood.

So read at your own risk. 😉

Also this story would be too much mature so readers below 18 please stay away.

Although nowadays minors have more knowledge about mature stuff 🤔
Still I'll recommend not to poison your innocent brains with this.

Hope you like this book everyone.