2

A bit of bold language and slangs included. Pardon me for that. Astaghfirullah! I know it's Ramadan right now. So please let it slide.🤐

Abeedah's POV,
As I came back from the bank I was still thinking how and what should I say to him? How should I convince him? Also, it was strange that he called me to his place. Usually such discussions take place in the office with thier CA or secretaries or in a public place right? And why me. That's something I couldn't get out of my head.

I shook my head dismissing the topic for now. I have to make dinner but before that some snacks. Matin must be starving.

I went to freshn'up and then walked upto Matin's room. I knocked at his door but no response.

"Matin... I'm cooking up some snacks. What would you like?" I yelled through the door.

"I don't want anything. Go away." He said.

That's strange. He gets all excited for evening snacks and why is he being soo rude. Is he ok?

"Matin...are you ok?"

"Yes!"

That didn't satisfy me. I tried to open the door and it wasn't locked. Alhumdulillah. I went in.

"Matin."
I looked around and my eyes stopped at his bed. He was covering himself with his blanket.

"Ugh. It's so hot in here. Why do you need a blanket? Remove it before you suffocate." I said and started pulling it down but he pulled it back up. I pulled it again and it turned into a tug of war.

Finally I won and I pulled it all away. I smiled at my victory but it was short lived when my heart jumped to see his face. He tried hiding it.

"What happened? Who did this to you?" I sat beside him and tried to pull his hand down from his face.
He wouldn't let me.

"No. Stop. I don't want you to see me like this." His voice was breaking.

"Matin, listen to me. It's ok. Let me see you. Please sit up. Tell me what happened please." I was soo scared and worried for him.

He sat up slowly wincing and my hand flew to my mouth. He had a black eye, bruised lip and cheek. It was still bleeding a bit.

"Ya Allah! Who did this to you?" I tried touching his face but he winced and I got back. Tears blinded my vision.

He looked away trying to hold back his tears but he couldn't as he hugged me and started crying. I held him gently trying to console him.

"I don't want to go to college Didi. Those seniors are monsters." He cried holding me tighter.

"Seniors? Did they do this to you. Don't worry, I'll come to your college and talk to your principal."

"It's no use. They are all rich and powerful. No one can hurt them. Even the principal is afraid of them. This wasn't just today Didi. They beat me everyday for fun and laugh at me. They make me buy beer for them and make me bunk class. They throw my books away....My life is hell Didi." He cried.

I hugged him tightly as I could. I was crying too now. I never thought my innocent little brother would ever be a victim of ragging.

'What do I do Allah? I can't ask him to dropout either. He has to be a doctor. It's his dream, our parents' dream. I can't make him give up on this dream. Ya Allah. I lay this in your hands. Do something. You can do anything. So please. Help us Maula.'

∆∆∆∆∆
I asked Matin not to go to college for a couple days and rest home. I think we need to change his college. Inshallah I'll think on it later.