Read this please.

Assalamualaikum.

How is everyone? I hope you guys are doing well.

But I'm not. 😟

Why u ask? Thanks to some of my dear readers who are being judgemental without even reaching the end of the story!!!

I know you guys are frustrated, worried and curious about how this story would end. Everyone thinks this story would end like all the other cliche stories.
Well, I could say how I'll end this story because then I'll be giving away the entire story and you'll all lose your interest in it.
All I could say is that, I won't let you all down. This story would have a really unique ending. Something truly unpredictable.

So please everyone, I humbly request you be patient.
If you feel like this story is unfair, I suggest you to take a break from reading it right now and come back when the story is completed.

When I started writing this current track of the story, I knew the risk that I'd be losing my precious readers but still I wanted to write it.

I know many of you have started hating this story, some are even disappointed with me that I'm writing such things, btw, it will get worst but I won't be dragging it much. I'll end this track soon and you can all have your revenge on Rayaan.
Promise.

Some say that I should be ashamed as a Muslim for writing this kind of stuff and that I'm giving out a wrong message about Islam. But I swear, my intention is nothing like that

I'll prefer dying rather than harming my religion. I'm a proud Muslim and yes I don't speak freely about islam in this book but not because I'm afraid people would judge me or I'm inspired by western culture.
I wrote this story inspired by the real story of Firaun's wife Asiya

She was a true Muslim, and she had one of the greatest honours in our Islam. She is one of our role model.
I hope you've read or heard about her.

Firaun was a kafir but his wife was a true Muslim. He torchered her in such ways we couldn't  even imagine, he even buried her alive behind a brick wall, did everything possible to revert her from her Allah but it all went in vain. She faced it all without a word only praying to her only lord.
During her final days, She prayed to Allah to build her a palace in the heaven where she could live and so Allah showed her the palace she wished for in her dreams.
She saw heaven on earth, that's how strong was her faith.

I wrote this story thinking about how this same story would turn out in the modern era. May Allah forgive me if I write something wrong but I would never intentionally do anything like that.

Some say I shouldn't use Allah's name in my story while writing such things. Oh well, tell me who would come to your help if your stuck in such kind of situation?

It's said that there will come a time when even protecting your religion would be difficult. It's started to happen in real life too.

I'm no Alimah or anything as such to give you Islamic knowledge or show you the right path. I'm a ordinary girl too. I make mistakes too. You should understand that.
Instead of criticising me and accusing me of blasphemy, you should try to understand me and this Story.

If you think I'm wrong, please forgive me. You can stop reading this story if you want I won't force you to keep reading. But I won't stop until I've completed this story. Even if at the end of the day I have 0 readers, I'll still complete this entire story, whether you all criticise me, hate me, say bullshit about me.
I DON'T CARE.

Also, from the next chapter update, I won't be replying to any of your comments till I reach the Epilogue of this story. But you can still send me your comments. So what ever questions you have, please ask them right now.
I'll answer them ASAP.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.