It's A Wrap(Dreame link)

Link for Dreame at the end.

Assalamualaikum Everyone!!!!
Finally after a wait of a long year
Slave To The Beast
Has finally come to an end.

Started on- 26th April, 2018
Ended on- 14th May, 2019

Alhumdulillah!!!!
Thankyou Allah Ta'ala

I can't believe this day has come when I finally published the final chapter. Abeedah, Rayaan and Fahad had become someone like my neighbours or something. You know...all day I just thought about them, wrote about them. It had become my daily routine. Lol 😄

How can I thank you guys?

Because of all your love and support I could reach till here. My book even got recognition on other platforms.
We laughed, smiled, cried and even got frustrated together.
This book.... I got to learn soo much because of it. There were a lot of things I was ignorant about which became clear as I went on writing. You guys helped me a lot too.

There were times when I just wanted to give up and leave this book in between but whenever I read a comment about how much you anticipated every week and loved the chapters I was inspired to write more and more. And don't even get me started on the writer's blocks....ya Allah.... I thought I was dying!!! 😰

All I can say is that.... thankyou soo much each and everyone who read even atleast 1 chapter of this book.
Some stayed with me right from the beginning up until now and some came later on and stayed till the end.... I'll be grateful to you guys.

The min the updated the chapters I desperately waited for your reviews. Alhumdulillah....you guys always made my day. Even if I had some problems in my personal life, your words would cheer me up. You guys might not realise how many Sawaab you've earned like that 😉
There were also sometimes when I was bashed by some readers and that time I used to get soo depressed but now I realise even that was necessary. Only good words and boasting aren't enough you need to be pulled down back to the ground from the skies too sometimes.
Thanks to all those readers too.

This book inspired and changed me a lot too. Do you know I wasn't a hijabi before?
Alhumdulillah, I was inspired by all my Muslimah readers and ofcourse Abeedah to be one.
Thankyou soo much for that my ladies. May Allah reward you the way you like. You managed to change me....trust me....you can do anything.

Many people were upset with the actual ending where Abeedah choses Fahad.
Why did I do so?
Because, real life is not a bed of roses guys. And I wanted to show reality in this story. Yes, Rayaan changed but what he did to her....no woman can forget such things. Tell me honestly, may Allah never bring such a fate to anyone of us, but if you were in Abeedah's shoes, could you forgive your husband? I for certainly couldn't! We don't even dare to forgive a person who has said 2 harsh words to us and hold a grudge all our lives, how can you forgive a man, who married you for your body, ravished you day and night, tortured you because of a misunderstanding, and tried to break your Iman?
People change when Allah wills. Even a rock turns into sand/ mud at some point. Yes, Islam asks us to forgive but can we truly forget?
No! We can't! That's what I wanted show.
And most importantly, I wanted to make this into a unique book so that you'll always remember me and this book to be something really unique and special for a really long time.

As for the alternate ending,
I thought, sure why not. As a writer I should consider my readers preferences too. And yeah, I really enjoyed writing it too.

Before you hated Rayaan so much that you guys were ready to strangle me if I made him and Abeedah end up together..... LoL.

But all and all... I really enjoyed this journey with you guys. I love you guys soo much. Thankyou for this wonderful experience.

I hope you guys support me the same on my future projects too. BTW, let me inform you I have a lot of new ideas to began.
Hey, why don't you give me some suggestions?
What kind of story should I start next? From these 3?

Romantic Comedy.

Secret marriage

Secret marriage.

Suspense, arranged marriage

Actually, I didn't wanted to reveal this sooner but I am just too excited 😆

Now Finally, I've finally uploaded this story on Dreame. Here's the link....

https://m.dreame.com/user/concern?authorId=9OafS67SJpacBjRf15WjRw%3D%3D

com/user/concern?authorId=9OafS67SJpacBjRf15WjRw%3D%3D

This is the book link 👇

https://m.dreame.com/novel/1976376.html

Go visit you guys.
There will be daily updates 😊😘

Ps: this link doesn't work right?
I've added it on my announcement. Go check it. It works