4

Abeedah's POV,
I got down and meekly got in the backseat as the driver opened the door. The driver was Asfaq chacha. He lives in the chawl opposite to our building. He's also a family friend.

"Assalamualaikum chacha." I said.

"Walaikum assalam. How are you Abeedah beti?"

"Alhumdulillah. Sorry you have to do this."

"Why sorry? It's my job." He said with a sweet smile. He started driving and there was silence for a while.

"Abeedah beti."

"Ji (yes) chacha?"

He seemed hesitant to speak. "Did you knew Rayaan sir before?"

"Um...no. He became our bank's customer recently. Our manager asked me to be his agent but the strange thing is that he told me Mr Khan asked him to send me." I told him.

He sighed. "That's what I was afraid of."

"Huh?"

"Beti. You might not know but Rayaan sir has a reputation.....with women I mean.... Be careful beti." He said.

I was doubtful but after hearing chacha and even Matin's warning..... my doubts have multiplied.

We reached the restaurant and my heart started racing. I took a deep breath.
'It's ok Abeedah. Have faith in Allah. Nothing will go wrong.'

I entered the restaurant and it was lavishing. I blinked rapidly as I looked around. A waitress came my way.
"Miss Abeedah?"

"Yes." I said.

"Please follow me." She said.

I nodded and started following her. Some heads turned to me. Maybe because of the way I was dressed and also I was wearing my hijab. I put my head down not wanting any more attention and reached the door of a private dining room. I swollowed hard.

The waitress opened the door for me

"Mr. Khan is waiting for you inside." She said.

"Thank you." I said entering and she left closing the door behind us.

"Ah, Miss Sharif, your here. Please have a seat." Mr. Khan said.

"Why are we dining in a private room?" I asked in a casual tune and carefully took my seat which he pulled out for me.