Part 3

The next morning, I woke up in my bed. Tom must of moved me before Harrison got home. I laid there replaying last night. I pushed it to the back of my mind and got up and went for a shower. I stood there letting the water run down my body when I heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Y/n, it's Tom. Can I come in?" "Uh..hang on a minute. I'm nearly done" I said getting out of the shower, drying and putting my dressing gown on. I walked out to find Tom sitting on my bed with a cup of tea. "Thank you" I said taking the tea. "How are you feeling this morning?" He asked. "Got a headache but good apart from that" I replied. Before Tom could reply, I quickly said "I don't want to talk about what happened after I walked off. I just want to forget about it, okay?" "Y/n it's okay. We won't talk about it again. But if you ever want to, you know where I am" he said hugging me. "Thank you" I said hugging him back. "Right, breakfast is in 10minutes. Could you wake Haz up for me please? Harry and Sam won't go in there because he's starkers" Tom laughed. "Oh god. Yeah sure" I said laughing too. I got dressed into some leggings and a top and I put my hair into a bun. I walked across the hallway into Harrison's room. As I entered, I heard him snoring. "Harrison" I whispered. No answer. "HARRISON" I shouted loudly. He woke up with a jump. "What! What! What's the matter?" He said shocked. "Breakfast will be ready in 5 bro" I said starting to walk out. "Y/n" he called after me. "Yeah?" I turned around. He was getting dressed into sweats and a top. "I'm sorry about yesterday. I was being a dick. I didn't mean to upset you. Please forgive me?" He said with his puppy dog eyes. "I'm sorry too. It's all forgotten" I said giving him a hug. "I love you y/n and I just don't want you getting hurt" he said hugging me tight. "I know Haz, I know. I love you too" I said pulling away. I was trying to hold my tears back because I felt like I disobeyed him. "BREAKFAST!" We hear Tom shout.

"Can you just move in with us so we can eat this everyday?" I said while shoving a piece of pancake into my mouth. "Hey! Isn't my breakfast's nice?" Harrison said laughing at me. "Well, they are when you don't burn it" I giggled looking at him. "So y/n, what did you do when you left us last night?" Sam asked. I swallowed my pancake hard. "I just came home" I said while carrying on eating. "Why did you walk the other way then?" Harrison questioned. "Um..I saw a taxi down that way so I caught it" I said trying to avoid eye contact with him. "So what did you do when you got home?" Harrison asked. "What is this, 20 questions? I came home and went to bed. Is that okay with you?" I said angrily. "I'm just curious as I was worried. You didn't answer your phone last night" he responded. "I'm sorry. I turned my phone off. I was angry and didn't want to say anything I might of regretted." I said looking down at my plate. "Anyway, what did you guys do?" I said trying to sound cheery. I could see Tom looking at me. I knew he knew I felt bad about what I did and he knew the guy made me feel bad afterwards.

I heard all about their night and how Harrison got wasted and danced on the table. "Please say someone filmed it" I said laughing. "I did!" Harry put his hand in his pocket and took out his phone. He got the video up and showed me. "Omg!! Haz!!" I said laughing uncontrollably. "No offence but you are not going to pull a girl with dancing like that" I said still laughing. "Ah bitch" Harrison said getting up and walking towards me. I got up and started walking backwards. "Say it again" Harrison smiled an evil smile. "Your dancing is shit" I said still walking backwards. "You little shit!" He said while tackling me to the floor. "Harrison I'm going to be sick if you don't stop" I said still laughing. "I don't care. Take it back" he said tickling me. "Okay okay I'm sorry" I said pushing him off me. He helped me up and I smacked his arm. "Twat" I said walking away and collecting the plates to do the washing up.