Part 15

"We're having a food fight". I turned to him and threw a hash brown at him. "Y/N!" Harrison shouted. Tom and I laughed. "Mate, it's only a hash brown. It's better than beans" Tom said showing Harrison. "Oh god y/n" Harrison shook his head as he walked towards me. Tessa ran and stopped in front of me. "Be careful mind. Tessa is very protective over the baby" I said smiling widely. "Anyway, how is my little niece or nephew?" Harrison said reaching his hand out to touch my stomach. Tessa jumped up on Harrison. "Okay okay, point taken Tess, I'll leave the baby alone when you're here" he said rubbing her behind her ears. "The baby is okay thank you. I've had a letter through for my next scan and I'm meeting my midwife today" I said sitting down and continuing eating my breakfast. "Oh when is it?" Tom asked. "A month today" I said not looking at them. "A month today! But we are leaving to film Spider-Man that day!" Harrison piped up. "I know you are" I said still not looking at them. When they go to start filming, they would be gone for 5-6 months. I didn't want to think about it because this was the last month they were going to be here with me while I was pregnant. "Y/n, we can't leave you" Tom said sadly. I finally looked at them  "Yes you can and you will! The first movie was a success and people need more! I need more! Come on, I have Nikki, Dom, the boys, Charlotte and now Mum and Dad. Oh and Tessa!" I said. "Wait, Mum and Dad?" Harrison said stopping and staring at you. "Um... yeah they apologised" I said slowly. "They don't have to come over, as long as they are at the end of the phone I don't care". I started washing up. "Well I'm glad they finally saw sense" Harrison said kissing my forehead. "Anyway, tell us about your audition!" Tom said excitedly.

Sadly, Harrison didn't get the part but he said that it went well and he knows what to do next time. I was proud of him. "I'm sorry Haz. I know you wanted the part" I said sadly. "It's okay y/n. There are more parts going" he said. I got up from the table when I felt a pain. "Ouch!" I muttered while crouching over. "Shit! What's wrong?" Harrison panicked running over to me. "Y/n!" Tom shouted. I couldn't answer because it happened again but this time it was different. I realised the baby was kicking. "It's kicking" I said putting my hand on my stomach. "Quick give me both your hands!" I exclaimed to Harrison and Tom. Tessa came running up to stop them, but they didn't take any notice. I placed their hands on my stomach and the baby kicked again. "Oh my god!" Harrison said holding my free hand. "I...I can't believe it!" Tom cried. I didn't realise I was crying until I felt a tear fall down my cheek. "It's wonderful" I cried taking my hand out of Harrison's hand and putting it on my stomach. "I can tell you're going to be keeping me up now" I said looking down and smiling.