Part 19

It was hard without Harrison and Tom around but I got use to it. Everyday we texted and FaceTimed and the conversation mostly revolved around the baby. I missed them but there were perks to them being gone. I could now dance and sing like a lunatic without being laughed at and I could also watch my favourite TV shows without being interrupted. But there were cons to them being gone. I had to go and get the food I was craving myself. That was tough because I would crave the most randomist things in the middle of the night.

Work was dragging. I hadn't slept much and I was on a 6am-4:30pm shift. It was only 10am. "£2.50 change and your receipt" I said to the customer. "Thank you. Have a nice day!" I politely said. The customer gave me a smile then left. I sighed while having a drink. "You look tired" someone said behind me. I turned around to see my Amy, my boss, leant against the counter. "I didn't sleep much last night as this one was kicking endlessly" I said patting my stomach. "Why don't you go home? You have been working everyday for the past two weeks. You need to rest" she said walking over to me. "I can't go home. I have bills to pay and I need as much money as I can get" I sighed again. "Y/n, you are the most valued member here. Take a week off, paid, and come back after you've rested" Amy said touching my arm. "Are you sure?" I said looking at her. "I'm very sure. Now go!" she said laughing. "Thank you". I hugged her and went and collected my things. "Please rest!" She shouted. "I will" I said turning and walking out the door.

As I walked through my apartment door, I kicked my shoes off, chucked my things down and headed to the shower. It was much needed.

After having a nice refreshing shower, I got dressed into my Pj's and got into bed. I checked my phone to see the time. It was 11am. I put it down and drifted off to sleep.

"Y/N! Y/N!". I woke with a start to people shouting and banging on the front door. I swung my legs out of my bed, grabbed my phone, put my dressing gown on and quickly walked to the door. "Y/N!" came the shouting and banging again. "OKAY! I'M COMING!" I shouted back. I was still half asleep. I opened the door to find Harry and Sam standing there worriedly. "Why haven't you been answering your phone?!" Harry said barging in letting Tessa off her lease. "Hello to you to" I said closing the door as Sam walked in. "Y/n, we've been trying to get hold of you for hours! When Haz and Tom FaceTimed us to say you weren't answering, we came round straight away" Sam said sitting down. I took my phone out of my dressing gown pocket and looked at the time. 6pm. "Shit! I've been asleep for 7 hours!" I said shocked. "Sorry" I said sitting down next to Sam. "I'm okay. Just tired. I got sent home from work and I've been given next week off. Paid as well" I said leaning my head back against the sofa still tired. "I came home, had a shower and went to bed. I didn't think about anyone contacting me as I knew they thought I was at work until 4:30pm" I continued. "It's okay. We were just worried when they said you didn't answer. We know that isn't like you" Harry said sitting opposite me. I could feel my eyes getting heavier. "I'll FaceTime them now and tell them you're okay" Harry said pulling out his phone and FaceTiming Tom. Sam pulled me into his chest and I snuggled down and closed my eyes. "She's fine! She's now gone back to sleep on Sam" Harry said to Harrison and Tom. He turned the camera around and showed them Sam and I. "Please look after her" Harrison said worriedly. "We promise we will" Sam said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. Tessa had cuddled up with me as well now. Harry and Sam continued the conversation with them while I slept.