Part 22

After much debate and discussing about where we were going to eat, we finally agreed on a quiet pub down the road. The pub was dog friendly so we brought Tessa along with us. We sat on a round table, big enough for all 10 of us. I sat in between Mum and Dad, Elysia sat in between Sam and Charlotte, Harry sat next to Sam and Paddy and Dom and Nikki sat next to Mum and Dad. We ordered our drinks and food and I proceeded to start the conversation. "So, how long are you staying for?" I asked. "Woah, trying to get rid of us already?" Dad laughed. "You know what I mean! I spoke to Harrison earlier and he wants to see you" I replied stroking Tessa. "Shall I tell her?" Dad asked Mum. "Tell me what?" I looked back and forth at them. "You tell her love" Dad smiled at her. "Well, we've missed Harrison and you so much and we want to help you with the baby, so we have brought a house down the road from you two and we are moving here!" Mum said excitedly. I began to well up. "Seriously? Omg". I flung my arms around Mum and gave her a huge hug. "We love you y/n" she said tearing up too. "I love you all too" I sobbed back.

Our food came and we all started tucking in. Tessa went around to all of us to see if she could get any food. Paddy pulled out her bowl and put some of her food in there along with some water. She started tucking in. "Here Lottie, how did you FaceTime me earlier then?" I asked with a mouth full of chips. "I went into the basement of the new house and put a light on. There are no windows down there" she replied. "I can't believe I didn't cotton on!" I said stuffing my face more. "Oh my god! This is lush food!" I said eating more. Everyone laughed. "I've never known someone eat so much while pregnant" Sam chuckled. "Mum did with Pads" Harry piped up. "Harry!" Nikki glared at him. "I was like it with Charlotte" Mum said smiling. "So y/n, Elysia, how did your shopping trip go?" Dom asked. "Really well thank you! We got some really cute things for baby Osterfield" Elysia said. "We got the most cutest coming home outfit ever!" I said in awe. "What is it like?" Charlotte asked. "Ah now, you'll have to wait until she arrives. It's a secret" I said tapping the side of my nose with my finger. "Please y/n" Sam begged. "Nope" I said while shoving more food in my mouth. "Speaking of cute things, how much do I owe you for my socks?" Harry said looking at me. "Shit. I completely forgot. Sorry Harry" I said looking at him apologetically. "No worries, I'll just carry on wearing socks with holes in" he said with a fake whimper. "Sew them up" I said laughing. "You cheeky bi..." Harry started. "Harry!!" Paddy shot him the death stare. "Getting told off by your 13 year old brother" I laughed. "And you can quit it too y/n!" Paddy piped up. We all started sniggering.

"Well I must say, that food was delicious" I said patting my stomach. "Think little missy did too". I shifted uncomfortably as she started kicking. "Beats having steak!" Sam piped up. "Hey! I was going to make you a stir fry with that!" I said glaring at Sam. "That's my favourite!" He said. "I know! But since you said that, it ain't going to happen" I laughed. "Sowwy. Pleasseee" He pouted. "How do you put up with him Elysia?" I said laughing. "I don't know to be honest. I guess with great power comes great responsibility" she said. "Omg yes!!" I clapped and laughed. "Babe, I've got to say I'm impressed" Sam said kissing her cheek. "Well, I do learn from the best" she winked at him. Sam pulled Elysia up and started pulling her towards the bathroom. "Well, another baby will be coming soon then" Paddy started laughing. "Paddy!" Dom said glared at him. "What". Everyone laughed. We then ordered dessert.

After a while, Sam and Elysia came back. "We've ordered dessert" Harry said. "Yeah, we went on and ordered instead of waiting because we figured out you wouldn't want any as seen as you have already had it" Paddy said. Everyone's mouths dropped open. "Paddy Holland!" Nikki said. "Apologise now!". "I'm so sorry" he said trying not the laugh. Elysia was bright red. "Don't worry Elysia" I said smiling at her.

"Who knew you were moving here?" I asked Mum and Dad while stuffing my face with chocolate ice cream. "Nikki and Dom. We had been organising it for a while" Dad said. "We wanted to surprise you" Mum added. "Well you did and I'm glad!" I said finishing the last of my ice cream. "So when am I going to get a tour?" I asked. "Tomorrow if you like?" Charlotte said. "I can come after 4 as I'm working but that would be wonderful!" I smiled. After everyone finished their dessert, we went back to the flat and I started showing them what I got for the baby. I hid the coming home outfit. "These are so cute!" Charlotte said holding up the mittens. "I know! And I've got matching socks and a hat!". I excitedly got them out and showed them. "I cannot wait until she arrives now!" Mum said hugging me.