Part 4

Two months had passed and I forgot about that night. One morning I woke up and got ready to go to work. Harrison was downstairs making breakfast. "Morning!" He said cheerily. "Morning" I said groggily. "Are you okay? You still look pale. Are you sure your okay to go back to work?" Harrison said putting my food in front of me. "Yeah, I'm fine" I said smiling taking a bite. "Anyway, Tom and I go to Atlanta today to do some reshoots. We will be back in two days. Will you be ok.." I cut him off by running to the bathroom and being sick. "Y/n!" Harrison said running into the bathroom. He held my hair up and rubbed my back. "Y/n, this is the fourth time this week. I'm going to call Tom and cancel. I'm taking you to the doctors then we are going to watch films on the sofa" Harrison said getting up to grab his phone. "Harrison don't. I'll be okay. You need to go! It's just a stomach bug. I'll be fine, promise" I said turning to him. "I'll go on one condition, you go to the doctors and get this sorted" he said looking at me with stern eyes. "I promise" I said getting up to ring work. "I'll ring work for you" He said taking the phone off me. "Go and get back into your pjs and cuddle down in bed" he said guiding me to my room. "Thank you Haz" I said as he closed my door.

I knew deep down that this wasn't a stomach bug. My mind was going round and round making me feel dizzy. "Oh god, I cant be can I?" I thought and started panicking. I heard Harrison coming upstairs. I picked up my handbag, put my shoes on and walked out my room. "Where are you going?" He asked me. "Oh I um...managed to get a doctors appointment now" I said rushing. "I'll come with you" He said getting ready. "You've got a plane to catch! You can't miss it. I'll text you when I know" I kissed him on the cheek. "Sure?" He said. "I'm sure. Now go! Text me when you land! Love you!" I said turning to the door. "Y/n...." Harrison said but I had already left.

I went to Boots. It was the nearest shop. I went in and went straight to the section I wanted. There were so many brands! I picked up the most expensive one as I thought it would work better and would give me an accurate answer. I paid for it then ran home. I got threw the door and went straight to the bathroom and pulled out the pregnancy test. I hesitated for a moment but I knew I had to do it. After I peed on the stick, I hid it under the hand towel. 3 minutes I had to wait. I put on a timer and paced up and down the bathroom. My mind was racing. 'Beep beep beep beep' the timer went. I turned it off and nervously removed the towel. 'Pregnant' it read. "No no no no no no" I cried. "I can't be! Oh god what have I done?" I dropped to the floor and sobbed. I grabbed my phone off the side. I unlocked it and dialled a number. "Hello" the woman said at the end of the phone. "Ni...Nikki, c....can y...ou come over please? I need to tell someone" I sobbed down the phone to Tom's Mum. "I'm on my way!" She said cutting off.

15 minutes later, I heard the door bell. I ran downstairs and opened it and ran to Nikki. "I d...d...don't know what to do!" I sobbed to her. She walked inside with me and we sat down on the sofa. "Y/n, what's wrong? Your scaring me!" She said trying to make me look at her. I put my hand in my pocket and handed her the pregnancy test. "Oh y/n. Come here" she said while hugging me. "Harrison is going to be so mad! I can't tell him! How do I tell him?" I started panicking and hyperventilating. "Y/n breathe! We need to book you an appointment at the maternity centre. I'll ring them now" Nikki said while ringing them. I tried to calm down. "I'm going to have to find the guy and tell him! Harrison is going to disown me!" I started thinking. "Okay. Yes that's brilliant thank you!" Nikki said down the phone. "Right they can fit us in now. I'll drive" she said. I walked out with her to her car. 20 minutes later we finally arrived. We checked in and sat down. "Will you come in with me please?" I turn to Nikki. "Of course my love" she responds. "Y/n Osterfield" the nurse called. I stood up and grabbed Nikki's hand. "It will be okay" she said as we walked into the room.