Mission Complete

Passion

I looked at the time it was already four. "Honey wanna go to the park?" I asked her. "Yes pleaseeeeeee." She said in an excited tone. Honey was an adorable girl she was so pretty nice hair dimples pretty skin. I know she's gonna be a heart breaker when She gets older.

"Can Clarence come?"she asked. "No." I said quickly. "Why not?" She asked with a sad expression. "He's busy." I lied. Honestly I didn't wanna be around the aggressive cute bastard. "Who busy?" I turned and seen the devil himself.

"Passion said you busy to go to the park." Honey snitched. "Im not busy Honey. I'll go to the park with yall." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "Clarence you really don't have to go I just wanted some sister time ya know." I smiled. "No I don't know." He smiled.

"Honey go in the living room so I can talk to Passion." Clarence said. Honey nodded and began making her way to the living room. "So tonight we gotta go on this trip but we gotta be there for two days. You can't take Honey to the park cause you need a quick training. We going to Chicago and you need to know how to handle a gun." He said.

"I'm not killing anyone." I said. "Do what you gotta do for your sister." He said before walking out. I sighed and went to the closet and began picking out clothes for this trip. I put some fancy clothes along with casual clothes.

***

"Ma me and Passion going to  a hotel for two days don't worry about us." Clarence said. "Mhmm don't get pregnant." She smiled. Im guessing she didn't care being that we were both grown.

"Im taking you to my house first." He said. "You have your own house?" I said in a questioned tone. "Yeah I just be bored so I come to my moms." He shrugged. "So why do I have to do this? Why did you pick me?" I asked.

"From the time I first seen you I seen your pain written all over your face. I knew you was struggling I could tell. Then the stripping thing. You too gorgeous to be stripping ma." He explained as he licked his plump lips.

"Thanks Clarence." I did a small smile and looked out the window. I was actually ashamed of myself. As much as I tried to hide it from people my mom made me feel like shit. I used to think I was the ugliest girl on the planet. Now I just think I'm decent.

"You ever held a gun before?" He asked me. "Nope." I popped the p. "Well it looks like I got a lot to teach you in a little bit of time." He said as he played with his beard.

*

"Pretend the target is the man who raped you." He said. I took a deep breath and aimed and shot. Surprisingly I shot the target.  "Thats what I'm talking about baby girl." He smirked. "I can't believe I did it." I smiled.

**Next Day**

"Malaysian how are you?" Joc smirked at me he grabbed my hand and kissed it. "Joc get the fuck off her." Clarence said through gritted teeth.

Clarence

Joc irritates the fuck out of me. His ole ugly flirting ass. Even if I was really engaged with Passion why would he ask to buy her what type of fuck shit is that.

"Not mad is you?" He asked. "Joc come on im here for business not for you to be flirting with my fiancé." I snapped. "Well maybe you should tell her to stop wearing clothes like that." He smirked.

I pulled Passion closer to me. Gladly I wouldn't have to deal with Joc too much longer Passion is gonna kill him.

"Matter of a fact Malaysian has been acting out. Go fuck her and give her back when you done." I said. "I surely will." Joc smirked. "Kill him." I told her before he began pulling her away.

Passion

I had to do this for my sister and to prove my loyalty to Clarence. Plus I didn't like Joc too much. "I've been wanting to do this since I first seen you." I smiled at him and looked at him seductively. "Show me what your working with then." He smiled. This is gonna be quick. "Can I tie you down daddy?" I asked as I smiled. "Do whatever you want." He smiled.

I began to tie his arms and legs down. Men are so dumb. How can you trust a random person so easily. Especially to tie you down.

As soon as I tied him down I pulled out the gun and shot him in the head before he could say anything. I walked out smiling.

Mission complete