Escape

2 months later....

Passion

"Hey y'all." I smiled and hugged honey. "Hey Passion."She smiled and hugged me tightly. "What are you doing here?" Mrs.Jackson asked. "I'm planning on leaving for good and I want Honey to come with me." I told her. "No." She shook her head. "You're not going anywhere we literally just got you back." She fussed.

"Passion come here we need to talk." Clarence said. I rolled my eyes and followed behind him. "What?" I sighed. "I love you." He looked me dead in my eyes and I could tell he really meant it. "I love you too." I told him the truth. I do love him and that's why I need to get away. "Can we work on us?" He raised his eyebrow.  I stared into his big brown eyes. "I'm not sure right now." I sighed. He stood up and kissed me deeply. Of course me being me I kissed his ass back.

"You not leaving me again." He said. "I know." I sighed. "We have to get back to work baby girl." He smiled. "But first I want to take you out just us for a whole day Ight?" He said. I smiled and nodded.

*The next day*

Clarence booked us a hotel room and it was so nice. I woke up covered in money and roses. I turned and seen a note on the dresser.

Take this money, go get you something cute for tonight... get something sexy too. I love you baby girl
-Clarence

***

I got me a really cute outfit. Then i got a little outfit from Victoria secrets. "Hey ? Passion?" I heard a very familiar voice. I turned and seen my old friend. "Vanessa ?!" I smiled and hugged her. "Ok bitch who the fuck you getting sexy for ?" She smirked. "No one special." I chuckled.

I don't tell my business to everyone because anyone can be a snake. I don't trust that many people that's why it took me so long to trust Clarence.

*

"I'm glad I ran into Girl." She smiled. "Me too it was nice getting back in touch with a friend." I chuckled. "We needa keep in touch. Now that you have my number don't be afraid to text a bitch." She chuckled. "Of course." I smiled.

*

"Take me a picture." I told Clarence. He chuckled and took my picture

 He chuckled and took my picture

"By the way you look beautiful." He said. "Thanks." I said.

**

"So let me be real. I didn't come here to be lovey dovey I came here for answers." I said. He let out a huge sigh but I didn't give a flying fuck. "So that girl Maranda is she still in the picture?" I asked. "We friends nothing more nothing less." He shrugged. "No, you can't be friends with an obsessive ex." I said.

"Next, how did you move on so quick?" I chuckled. "I told you. I was depressed and I also thought you were dead so I felt like I needed to get over it." He shrugged.

"Sorry guise it's a little busy." I turned and seen that girl. "Clarence?" She chuckled. "What ?" He chuckled. "You really came here with this bitch? You would never take me to expensive ass places." Maranda shook her head.

"Because we're on different levels." I told her. "I wasn't talking to you bitch. Shut the fuck up and get kidnapped again bitch!" She snapped. "Maranda you got me fucked up! Bitch you better get the fuck away from here before I beat the shit out my nigga!" Clarence went off.

As much as I wanted to attack that bitch. I didn't because I know for a fact I'll see her again. She's crazy over Clarence and that's the key to the set up.

"Hey why y'all messing with my daughter?" I heard that voice. I looked up and it was him. "I punched him dead in his face. "I hate you!" I screamed.

"Baby why you hitting that man?" Clarence asked as he pulled me out the restaurant. "That's James." I said as my breathing got heavy. "Bet." He chuckled.

1 week later....

Clarence

"You ready to go along with the plan?" I asked. "Yep." She smiled.

I pulled out my phone and called Maranda. "Wassup." I said. "Hey daddy." She said. I chuckled. "Hey? I wanna take you and your family out. Just you your mom and dad." I told her. "Umm well can my step mom Patricia come ?" She asked. "Yeah." I said. "Be ready by 8. Come to my house." I said.

Maranda doesn't know where my real house is. She knows where my other house is though.

"Get ready." I said.

***

"I'm just finna lock down the house cause niggas is crazy." I chuckled. "Ok baby." Maranda smiled. I locked down the house fully no one could get in or out unless I unlocked it.

Passion

I walked into the kitchen and chuckled. "Hi mom." I smirked. "Passion?" She looked lost for words. "It's me love." I smiled. "Baby I'm so sorry for everything I wasn't in the right state of mind I'm clean and everything now." She smiled. "You know I probably would've forgave you but your married to this nigga! Who you let rape me for two hundred dollars!" I snapped.

"Probably because that's all your pussy is worth." Maranda rolled her eyes. I walked over to get and slammed her face into the table which probably broke her nose.

James stood up like he was about to do something to me. "Bitch ass nigga I dare yo ass." Clarence walked up. "Do you not know who the fuck I'm with." I chuckled.

"So who wants to die first?" I pulled out my gun. "Passion your not gonna kill your own mother?!" Patricia gasped. "My mom killed her self a long time ago." I chuckled taking the gun off safety.