Hit List

Passion

"He needs blood otherwise im not sure he'll make it." The doctor sighed. "Can't yall give him blood?!" I yelled. "Yes we just had to get your approval." He did a small smile. "Well go hurry before he dies." I said as I pushed him out the room.

Everything happened so fast. Chris has something coming for his ass and that's a promise. I made sure I texted Reggie letting him know what was up and he said he'll be looking for him.

Chris

"I killed him." I told Justina. "Mhmm I like how you work Papi." She smirked. I noticed how tightly the dress was hugging her body. "Give me a lil something extra." I chuckled.

She got on her knees. I smirked. Justina and I have been fucking around for a while now. She got good pussy.

Passion

"What the doctor say?" Reggie asked. "He said that he needed blood." I said as tears slipped down my face. This is my fault. I should've jus stayed and let him explain but no I just had to be a bitter bitch.

"No disrespect but I'm killing yo bestfriend." Reggie said bluntly. "He's not my bestfriend and that's fine with me. I already have a plan." I chuckled. "Let me hear it." He said.

"So I'm gonna act like im into him get him in a area where no one is and end his life. Simple." I shrugged. "He not dumb. You gotta be smarter than that ma." Reggie explained. "Im stressed out." I sighed.

**

"He's awake and he wants to see Passion." The nurse said. I got up quickly and began walking to the room.

I opened it and soon as I came in Clarence gave me a deep death glare. "You wanted to see me?" I mumbled. "After you help me kill that nigga we done. I dont want nothing to do with you anymore." He said bluntly.

"What? I didn't do anything!" I snapped. "Any bitch I've had a nigga ain't never got shot over them and I damn sure aint about to start with yo ass!" He yelled. "I almost fucking died cause of yo ass Passion!!" He yelled making me jump.

"Im sorry Clarence." I walked over towards him and tried to hug him but he moved. Tears slipped down my face. "You set me up didn't you?" He chuckled. "No I swear I didn't." I said as tears slipped down. "Get out Passion before I kill you." He had a straight face and was staring at the wall.

"Clarence I didn't set you up!" I screamed out. Within a single second He pulled put a gun and aimed it at me. "Get out. Don't come to my momma house don't come to my house nothing Im done with you." He said coldly. I nodded and gathered my stuff and began to walk out.

"Crazy thing is I was starting to fall for you." I chuckled before walking out. I felt the tears streaming down my face. "What happened?" Reggie asked. "He thinks I set him up he tried to kill me." I said as tears slipped down my face. "I don't know you that well but I don't think you would do something like that. Just give him sometime if you think about it, it kinda does sound like a set up. You ain't get shot." He shrugged.

"I didn't set him up!" I yelled. "Fuck both of yall bitches I was gone kill my bestfriend for his stupid ass!" I went off. I pushed pass him irritated with his face.

Clarence

As much as it hurt my pride to find out that Passion stupid ass set me up. I mean think about it. I taught her how to trick somebody with sex and kill them now all of a sudden she tried to do that with me. This is exactly why I don't put my trust in bitches now.

I seen Reggie come in. "Bro you know she ain't set you up." Reggie said. "Yeah she did."  I shook my head. "You really think if somebody set you they gone come to the hospital with you making sure you still alive and plotting to kill they friend of all they life just for you?" Reggie chuckled.

It's irritating me cause what he saying kinda make sense but I still don't trust her. "Reggie get out my face with that man." I sighed. "You saying that cause you know a nigga right." He chuckled. "If shorty wanted you dead she could've killed yo crippled ass in here." He chuckled. "But she done with you now." He shook his head before walking out the room.

I sighed in frustration. "I really don't give a shit." I shrugged. "she dead to me now." I shrugged.

***2 days later***

Passion

"Yeah he thinks I set him up so Im gonna get my sister and get out of here because im sorry but Im not leaving my sister." I shrugged. "Thats fine but if you ever need any help my number will not change." She hugged me. "Stop crying over my son. If he doesn't trust you then its time to move on." She shrugged.

"Come on Honey we gotta go tell her bye." I said. Honey went up and hugged her. "Thanks for everything again." I grabbed Honey's hand and began to walk out. The door opened before we got to open it. Clarence came in and stared at me.

"Thought I told you not to come here." He snapped. "I came to get my sister." I said as I tried to walk past him only to be pushed back. "Nah this my sister now she not going anywhere." Clarence chuckled. "Your mother gave me permission now get out of my way." I sighed.

"Clarence White. Get your ass out that girl face you wanted nothing to do with her no she trying to leave and you stopping her!" His mom fussed.

"Honey say goodbye to Clarence." I told her. "Bye Clar." She hugged his legs. A single tear fell down my face. "I didnt set you up. Goodbye though." I grabbed Honey's hand and began walking out the house.