Mission Complete

Chris

"Justina right?" I asked. "The one and only." She smirked. "I heard you had a hit out on Chance." I raised my eyebrow. "Yes but my men are too scared so I killed them and now im recruiting new ones." She shrugged.

"Well if you can kill them all like that why you can't kill Chance?" I asked. "Because he'll kill me first." She shrugged. "Well I'll kill him." I shrugged. "What's in it for you?" She raised her eyebrow. "Passion." I said.

"Passion the stripper?" She asked. "Yeah." I nodded. "Whatever." She shrugged. "How much will you pay?" I asked. "Eight hundred thousand?" She asked. "Yeah that's good." I told her.

Ima kill him probably by the end of of this week. I looked at her and she began walking so I followed her. "This is where the wepons are at. If you kill him by the end of the week you get one mil."she said. I nodded already knowing I'm gonna kill him.

**

Passion

Me , Clarence , Reggie and some girl name Leila. "Chance can we talk in private?" Leila asked. "For what?" He asked. "I need to talk to you about something personal." She said. "Can it wait?" Clarence asked. "Nah it can't." She smirked.

So me being petty, I went and sat on Clarence's lap. "Baby I wanna go shopping tomorrow." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Chance that yo girl?" She chuckled. "Yeah." He said. "I couldn't tell. Did you tell her where you was at last night?" Leila chuckled.

"Bitch he was in my bed last night fuck wrong witchu." I said as I started to tet out of my character. "At 3 am he was at my house. See." She chuckled and showed me her phone.

I grabbed her phone and threw it at her face. "Bitch get out." I said calmly. I just sat in my seat for a few seconds. "Passion you good?" Clarence asked. He walked over towards me and I punched him in the face.

*****

"Yes I would like a flight to Miami." I smiled at the flight attended. Im not gonna focus on any man. My focus is on my money. I stopped and told Clarence's mom and Honey what was going on and how long I would be gone.

***2 Months later**

Clarence

"Ma its been two months you still not gone tell me where she at?" I sighed. Whole time I never cheated on Passion. In that video we were at fucking Walmart its just the angle she recorded it at didn't look like it. These hoes out here getting smart.

"I didn't cheat. Im not a cheater." I told her. "South Carolina." She mumbled. "Thanks ma!" I hugged her and walked out.

Passion

I was currently at the beach just relaxing when I felt someone tower over me. "Hey Chris." I smiled and hugged him. I invited him with me to Myrtle Beach. We talked everything out and made up as friends. "Let's go in the water." He said. I nodded and got up. I noticed him bite his lip but I just shook it off.

"You good ma?" He looked at me. I looked at him funny. "Chris stop calling me ma you never called me that until Clarence called me it so stop." I snapped.

It was annoying because i didn't want to be reminded of him until I went back. "Stop flexing I all always called you that." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes getting annoyed with him. "I'm going back to my room." I said.

*

I made my way back to the room and I heard the tv. I thought I turned off but I probably just forgot. I turned and walked into the living room area. I was face to face with Clarence.

"How did you get in my room?" I folded my arms

"How did you get in my room?" I folded my arms. "I have my ways." He said. "Can I talk to you?" He asked. "Yeah sure wassup?" I asked said as I sat down. "The video Leila showed you. We was in Walmart by the beds and shit. I didn't cheat on you ma." He said as he came and grabbed my hands. "You right because we were never official." I chuckled.

"We can be though." He licked his lips and stared into my eyes. I felt weak and I knew I was gonna give in so I looked the opposite way. "Look at me." He grabbed my chin and faced me towards him.

He kissed me deeply. He picked me up and placed me on the bed. We began making out. He started to kiss all over my body and the feeling was great. I had on a bikini so he stopped and looked at me.

"Can I?" He asked. I nodded not caring I was horny and I missed him anyways. He pulled the string to the bottom of bikini revealing my freshly waxed pussy.

Within a matter of seconds I felt his tongue on my clit. It caught me way off guard but it felt good so I didn't stop him. My moans filled the room. "Passion wha-" I heard Chris's voice.

I sighed because I knew I couldn't get the orgasm I deserved. "Fuck is you doing?!" He yelled. I quickly covered myself up and went under the covers.

"Who you yelling at?" I chuckled. "Yo stupid ass you really out here cheating?!" He yelled. I chuckled and looked at him like he lost his mind.

"Cheating? We not even together fuck is you talking about?" I said getting annoyed. "Neither is you and him." He pulled out a gun and shot Clarence.

It happened so fast. "Clarence!" I screamed as he was irresponsive.