Experince

Passion

I began to make a blowing up the air mattress I had. This is only until I get more money and I can do better for myself. "Passion we can just go to my house. You don't need to be sleeping on a air mattress." Clarence said. "Im fine." I told him.

"Come on Passion. You already know I'm not taking no for an answer lets go." He said in a stern voice. "You not my fucking daddy! I can stay here if I want." I snapped.

"Who the fuck you think you talking to?" He snatched me up by my throat throwing me completely off. I didn't say anything I just looked away. "Now get yo ass in the fucking car." He said as he let me go.

I rolled my eyes and walked to his stupid ass dumb ass car. I made sure I slammed the door too. "Passion stop slamming my fucking doors." He said.

I rolled my eyes again. My attitude was on a thousand right now. He got in the car and closed the door. "You got a attitude now?" He chuckled. I stayed silent. He grabbed my face making me look at him. He then reached in and kissed me deeply. I felt lost in his lips I didn't know what to do.

I soon realize what I was doing and pushed him off me. He pulled away with a smirk. "We gotta go to this hotel tonight. We gone end up with a total of fifty gran if we do it right. So we gotta make it look like we having sex." He said.

"Why?" I asked. "They gotta believe you my fiancé and I know they be watching us." He said. "So I gotta fake moan and shit?" I asked. "Yeah." He laughed. "Hope you comfortable in a bra and panties." He said. "I mean I guess." I shrugged.

***

"Hi Malaysian I'm Justina Im one of the biggest female drug pins." She held out her hand out. I shook it of course. She kissed my hand and smirked at me.

I hope she meant that in a friendly way. I surely don't wanna have any problems with her. "So tell me why are you married to a low life like Chance?" She asked. "I love him." I lied straight through my teeth. "You straight?" She asked. I nodded my head looking at her body.

She was beautiful honestly. She was brown skinned nice body on her like after all this over I just might fuck with shordy. Yes I had a liking to girls nothing major though.

"Not for long ma." She smirked as she walked off. I shook my head smiling. She looks like she'd get me into trouble. "Stay away from her." Clarence said.  "Why?" I asked. "Because I said so let's go." He had an attitude and I could tell but I don't know why.

*

Clarence been ignoring me since we left and its making me mad. "Clarence how long you gone ignore me?" I asked. "Im not ignoring you just thinking." He said as he continued to drive and play with his beard. "Well think faster." I said in a impatience tone. He looked at me and smirked. "What you smiling for?" I asked.

"You missed me." He chuckled. "Ain't nobody miss you." I laughed and looked out the window. "Oh you didn't?" He asked. I felt his hand go to my inner thigh I felt myself getting wet from the touch.

That was really a weakness for me. That and sucking on my neck. "Get off me." I pushed his hand off my thigh. He bursted out laughing. "Ain't nothing funny dickhead." I rolled my eyes.

*

"Ight so remember fake the scene." He whispered in my ear then kissed my cheek. He then kissed my lips and i know I had to go along so I wrapped my arms around his head and kissed back. Im not even gone lie the kiss was good. He picked me up and placed me on the bed. I soon took off the dress that I had on leaving me in my bra and underwear. Clarence got in his boxers. "Get under the covers." He whispered. I got under the covers. "Im finna stroke so moan." He whispered. I nodded. This feels so weird.

He went to do a stroke and I did a moan. "Who pussy is this?" He asked.

Mines!

"Your daddy." I faked moaned. I tried my best not to laugh cause this fake moan was killing me. "Fix your face." He mumbled.

*

"That was funny." I laughed. "You almost fucking laughed and shit." He chuckled. "It was funny I couldn't help it I've never had a whole fake sex scene."  I laughed.

"You tryna go the mall ma?" He asked. "Only if your paying." I laughed. "Go get dressed." He said. I nodded and went to go get dressed.

We had to take a shower together and have "shower sex" but I still had on my clothes and so did Clarence.