New Rival

Clarence

I made that bitch leave she knows better than to disrespect Passion I had already told her not to disrespect her she pushed it by calling her black and shit.

"Baby come here." I told Passion. She looked around like she was trying to find out if I was talking to her. "Passion come on." I chuckled.

"I wanna take you on a date tonight if thats ok with you." I told her. She looked shocked. "Umm Yeah." She did a small smile.

It's about time I stop playing with Passion and make things official between us.

****

I took a off guard of Passion while she wasn't paying attention. She looked beautiful tonight honestly.

"You look good ma

"You look good ma." I told her.

Passion

"Thanks Chance." I smiled. I knew never to call him by his real name in public cause you never know who's around.

We sat at our table. "What made you wanna go on a date?" I asked him. "I figured it was time for me to take you on one." He shrugged.

"Hmm interesting ." I nodded my head. "Im sorry for the way I was treating you too ma." He grabbed my hand and I pulled back. "Let's get this straight now. You not gone fuck with me when you want to then when I make you mad you throw another bitch in my face like I'm supposed to give a single fuck." I said calmly.

"Passion stop talking to me like Im yo child." He said. "Stop treating me like im yo hoe." I shot back. "I didn't bring you on this date to fuss." He said. "Yeah ok." I said.

**

"This date was fun I guess." I shrugged. "Can you take me to a hotel though?" I asked. "Why you need to go to a hotel for?" He scrunched up his face.

"Clarence you left me for a whole month. You think im supposed to trust you still?" I chuckled. "I saved yo fucking life hell yeah you supposed to trust me." He said. I seen his face get red.

"Clarence calm down it's not that deep. You know why I have trust issues." I shrugged. "You right. What hotel you wanna go to?" He said calmly.

Bipolar ass. "It don't matter." I sighed. Im just ready to lay down and go to sleep.

***The Next Night***

I walked back into the strip club. I still work here I snuck it behind Clarence's back at first but after that month he left I needed money so I came back more often.

"Hey Passion!" I looked over at the bartender. "Wassup Lucy!" I smiled. She was a cool chick.

I went straight to the locker room and began to change. "I see you back." I turned and seen Cookie. "Cookie I'm not with the shits today get out my face." I warned her.

She chuckled and walked away. That bitch knew better. I finally got dressed and made my way around the club. I felt a hand grab me. I made sure i caked up my face that way no one would recognize me.

I turned and seen Justina. I had to keep cool though. "What's your name baby?" She looked at my body and bit her lip.

"Passion is my stage name." I told her as I sat down on her lap. I began to grind on her she kept putting money in my panties or in my bra but hey this what I gotta do.

"Can I get a private dance?" She pulled out a stack. "I don't do private dances go ask Trix." I pointed to the light skinned girl.

"But I want you. Ill pay five grand." She said. I couldn't though I don't trust her. I just got up and walked off.

I walked to the other side of the club. "Ma come here!" I could've sworn it was Clarence's voice.

I turned and it was him. I quickly turned back around bumping into a tall figure. I looked up and seen my ex boy bestfriend.

"Chris?" I said. "Passion?" He looked at me crazy. "Yeah." I looked down. "Why you stripping ma?" He lifted my head up by my chin. "Im on my own you know. I couldn't go to college because of Patrica so this was what's quick and pays good." I shrugged.

"Im sorry for leaving you bestfriend." He pulled me into a hug. I looked at his light skin his hair definitely grew out. "Chris you done grown up on me." I chuckled.
"Let's get outta here and catch up on lost time." He placed his hand in his pockets.

"Passion why you back here?" I turned and seen Clarence. "Ill talk to you about it later." I told him. "Yeah ight. Come on im taking you to my house." He said grabbing my hand. "No im leaving with Chris." I told him.