Destiny Met

Jimin P.O.V

I'm Park Jimin 23years old was pretending be as mental disorder patience causes I'm sick of people out there,so I think these is the only way I can take a long rest.

I'm also was resting here for 5 year.It long time right?.It doesn't matter to me causes I'm the rich guys.Sorry for making it sound like proud.

Actually I want to find someone who really can take care of my heart as a mental patience,but along these 5 years nobody can't stand with me.So I keep waiting for the right one.

I really don't care either boy or girl,as long as they really can love me in my hard time.So may these year I can fullfil my wish.

Jungkook p.o.v

"Jeon Jungkook you must be caretaker to mental patience at mental hospital.The person you must take care of is Park Jimin 23 years old was been there 5 years ago until now"

I'm Jeon Jungkook 21years old was studying as medic course.So I was given job to take care of one mental patience at mental hospitality.

I kinda afraid of them when at first I was given task like that.I crying all the time think of it.But who's know what will happen right?.

end p.o.v

Meanwhile jimin just wondering through the window,suddenly someone was pushing his door."Park Jimin these is your new caretaker..Jeon Jungkook".

At first jimin just ignore but when jungkook was asking by Joon for be more closer to him to greet and meet him in person."jungkook go to him".

So jungkook go to jimin and slowly try to reach jimin's shoulder but he was shocking when jimin turned to him.Jungkook also was fell on the ground.

After that,both of them was locking their eyes to each other.Then jungkook as fast as stand and greet jimin by reach for jimin's hand and shake him well.

Even jungkook's hand shaken too hard but he try not to be so obvious."I'm Jeon Jungkook in charge to be caretaker of you Park Jimin"with bubbly tone while plastered his bunny smile on his face.

Meanwhile Jimin really can't take his eyes off from jungkook,also don't want to let go off jungkook's hand.Even Jungkook was trying hard to pull back his hand but jimin's  too strong.

"his hand shaken too hard,also his eyes started teary."say inner's jimin.Then Slowly about to release jungkook's hand but joon too eager push jimin's hand away.

"are you okay kook ah?"ask joon worryly while grabbing jungkook's arm and dragged aside far from jimin.
Then look like joon is mad also he wanna to smack jimin but jungkook was stopped him"yaa..you!".

Then jungkook stand in front jimin and telled joon he fine"im okay,now leave us alone."while wrapped his arms around jimin's neck and hugged him against his chest.

"are you okay..?"asked jungkook worryly.But jimin just keep silent and suddenly wrapped jungkook's waist tightly while enjoying jungkook's scent passionate.