Truth

Jungkook p.o.v

Whenever I was busying tidy up my locker,suddenly Ray come to me"jungkook.."with sad face.Then I asked him"ray why..?".So he dragged my wrist and take me to somewhere causes seem like he has a thing to tell me.Its not a simpe things but a serious one.

Then he take out his ipad and was telling me not to suprise and get ready with what he gonna show me."I want you to promise me after you know these important things,you must be the same as you are now okay..?"

Whenever he was passing his ipad to me"here jungkook..".Truly I was suprising with what he show to me"ray.."my voice are shaking.I don't know how I gonna tell about my feeling that time.

Either I can say,I wanna cry and happy?in the same time.But in deepest of my heart I was decided it from first either jimin is sick or normal.I will love him anyway causes I also was loving him from our first met.

Sound crazy right?but it is the truth.
"I know you love him from first place right?"say ray.So I just looking at him while nodding shyly."Ray How I wanna pretend like I don't know about these..?"I asked ray causes I'm really bad with pretending.

Then ray tapping my shoulder and convince me"I know you can.."reply Ray."now go to him,he was waiting for you.."adding Ray and leave me alone there.

Jimin p.o.v

I was waiting for jungkook.What took he too long today?.Suddenly when I was walking around and I was turning to the window.Guess what I see?Yes Jungkook is sitting alone at the garden.

But Why his face seem gloom today?is something happen to him?Then I rushly run to him.What make my heart hurt is when I standing right in front of him and he was tilt up his face looking at me with his teary eyes.

God what I must to do at him.I guess I must pretend like wanna play with him.So I was wrapping his hand and about wanna take him to our playground but he seem like he not in the mood,but I wanna make him happy"I wanna play...let's play with me!"yelled me like foolish kid.

So I dragged him with me.

end p.o.v

After a while jungkook still sad but he must pretend like he happy.So he make himself happy by playing along with jimin."Jiminie you should give me win once.."yelled jungkook with his pouty lips.

Then atmosphere there was changing when jimin suddenly come closer to jungkook.Jungkook heart was beating so fast when jimin closer to him as he wanna hugged jungkook but"Then take these ball and make it goal by yourself"say jimin actually take a ball behind jungkook.

Suddenly jungkook cheecks become redness and he was giving up to play"Enough for today.."sound like jungkook sulking.Then jimin was staring hard into jungkook face from a far.

Whenever jungkook realize it,he try to be not too obvious by go to jimin and wrapped his hand"let's go back to room and cleaning,it almost dawn".

Then jimin also was wrapping jungkook's hand.In that cases jungkook being too nervous but he try not to show it.So both of them go back to jimin's room and prepare to sleep after cleaning jimin.

Whenever it time for sleeping prep,jimin being too childish don't want to sleep."I don't wanna sleep anymore."Then jungkook just bowing down and take a deep breath before smile and talk nicely to jimin.

"It really something was happening to him today.His behaviour also was changing.I must know what was happen to him today."say inner jimin while waiting for jungkook.

Then jungkook tilt up his head and smiling sweetly to jimin.Jungkook also was kneels down on the edges of jimin's bed and caressing jimin's cheeck sweetly"jimin shii..sleep okay..".

"See!!he was surely know something about me already!!"say inner jimin's more whenever jungkook treat him like that."Maybe he just get know these evening about my real status,who I am and I was just pretending here..God..".