Tears

Jimin p.o.v

Today seem like jungkook don't want to talk with me too much.He just do all his works without saying much.How I supposed to tell him about me?Maybe he was hating me now.

Jungkook I am truly sorry causes don't tell you the truth.My eyes literally stare at him longingly.But he don't even want to talk to me even once.Also don't even look at my face yet today.

He is very mad at me I guess.So what should I do now.God how can I tell him about me.Slowly I closed my eyes.
Suddenly there have a hand was wrapping my hand.

end p.o.v

Whenever jimin open his eyes,jungkook was sitting closer beside him while wrapping his hand with jimin."jungkook..I"say jimin.But jungkook was hugging him firmly.

"you don't even say a word.."telled jungkook while rest his head on jimin's shoulder.But jimin want to talk even more."I know all about you yesterday before you came to me.."burst jungkook with heavy breath.

Then jimin try to explain"I don't want you think wrongly jungkook,listen to me first..".Suddenly jimin can feel the tears was falling wet his clothes."I don't angry at you but I'm little upset causes the one reveal the truth not from your own mouth..".

Slowly jungkook pull himself from jimin embrace.Then about to leave but jimin was stopping him by blocking through the door."you can't go until I finish!"yelled jimin angryly.

Suddenly joon come and push the door hardly until jimin falling.When joon come he was punching jimin's face hardly.Then joon grab jungkook's wrist and take him go.

Before jungkook being dragged,He realize jimin's mouth causes jimin was tilting up his face and his mouth was bleeding."shit that joon"whisper jimin angryly.

Jungkook p.o.v

Jimin mouth was bleeding.It make my heart hurt seeing him been punch by joon.Then I try push joon's hand from my wrist.But he was grabbing my wrist too hard.

"joon let me go!"I yelled at him but he ignore him.What make me more suprise he even take me at nowhere I never seen before.Then he push me on the wall."why jungkook..why you don't even see me!"yelled him angryly at my face.

How afraid I am these time causes joon about to kiss and torn my shirt.I wish somebody could come to me and save me.Then I close my eyes wishes for someone will come to me.

end p.o.v

"Jimin!!"yelled Ray whenever he stepping into jimin's room.Then jimin still cleaning his bleed on bathroom.Ray eagerly run to jimin and telled him about jungkook.

"Jimin!!jungkook was gone with Joon!".Then jimin rushly run from his room and find jungkook everywhere.Then he was panting and mad"where that crazy take my jungkook!"

Suddenly jimin hear that shit voice nearly."come on baby,I just wanna see you even more.."So he rushly into it.Whenever he kick the door,joon almost torn jungkook's Shirt.

Then he was pulling joon'collar and punch him repeatly on the floor.After jimin see that shit completely was faint.He pulling jungkook into his embrace while apologize him"sorry I'm late..".

After jungkook hear jimin's voice, he was hugging jimin's warmth body even tight while sobbing hard in jimin's embrace.Then jimin take jungkook in his embrace and leave.