Helpless

Early on the morning jungkook come to jimin's room with his breakfast on the tray with him.Whenever jungkook  enter jimin's room,he clearly can see jimin still on the bed but his direction  to the windows while staring into the sunrise.

Slowly jungkook place the tray on the table beside jimin's bed."jimin shii..it your breakfast time,come get it before it cold.."telled jungkook softly.

Suddenly when jungkook step backwards,jimin wrapping his smooth hand and pull him fowards while tapping his bed as asked jungkook to sit next to him.

At first,jungkook was startled but after that he do as jimin's want.What a suprise is jimin still don't release jungkook's hand and just stare into the food intensly.

Then jungkook realized it,so he take the food and blow it before feeding jimin.Meanwhile jungkook still busying blow the hot porridge,jimin fondly stare into jungkook's action  and make his heart flutter."here.."say jungkook sweetly and smile.

Slowly jungkook feeding jimin,it such a relief for jungkook causes jimin want it.As he was telled by other.The other caretaker before,he was rejecting and throwing on the floor.

After finish feeding jimin,jungkook try to stand causes wanna wash his hand,but jimin don't allow it."where are you going?".Then jungkook reply him"I'm not going anywhere,just wanna wash my hand on your bathroom..".

Thus slowly jimin release jungkook's hand.After a few second jungkook's come back.Unexpected the atmosphere there is akwards causes of the scene from before.But jungkook try to be talkactive."jimin,are you was cleaning yourself or not?"asked jungkook.

Jimin just keep silent and pretend like he don't hear what the younger asked him.Then jungkook come to him and grab his wrist as wanna take him go for shower but jimin staring intensly into jungkook's hand on him.

Meanwhile jungkook was realizing that,so he slowly release jimin's wrist and step backwards."sorry.."whisper jungkook quilty.

Suddenly jimin walk to bathroom and start pull the waterpile.But,jungkook was worrying about jimin causes it took too long for him.So jungkook decide to stepping in but jimin was show off himself in front of him.

Jungkook eyes rolled into jimin's wet clothes from head to toe."jimin shii..why don't you let me to do these for you..from tommorow i will do these for you.get it.."say jungkook then reach for the towel and changing jimin's clothes.

jimin p.o.v

I think I found the right person.Since these innocent boy come from the first day,he really taking good care of me and he don't even curse at me when I'm messing around.

His character like a motherly who is really patience with their kid's behaviour.He also don't hurt my feeling.

I know it just 2 day already,but I think I can get how these beautiful boy in future.