Madly.

After 4 month

jimin p.o.v

It been 4 month already,I can't lie myself that I'm really fell in love with jungkook since first time we met.He so beautiful in and out side.How can I tell him about my feeling?

It must be crazy if today I confess to him.No it not just today but the day after these day also is crazy causes he basically know that I'm the mental patience.

But who know right?I wanna confess to him today,whatever he answer I will be open with it.So I must wait for him to enter my room these morning.

I have many thing to do with him today.So I guess he don't even say no to my request as well I guess.Suddenly my door was opening but it make me upset when its not jungkook but the other person.

Jungkook P.o.v

It make me feel so bad causes today I won't able to take care of Jimin causes I have a cold since 2 day ago.It really make me feel so bad.

Suddenly,my phone was ringing"jungkook sorry for bother you but Jimin really wildly here..he was messing around want you to be here with him.I think you should come now..!".

After hear joon say like that,I rushing to jimin without thinking my condition.In my way It was making me worry so bad causes I worry jimin will hurt himself and other.

"please don't hurt anyone.."pray jungkook in his way to jimin.When he arrive,there have many caretaker from other room was standing in front of jimin's room.

End p.o.v.

Rushly jungkook pull the doorknob of jimin's room and his eyes was rouning  blankly when he clearly see jimin's room was messing badly.

"I want jungkook!!"yelled jimin while he still don't see jungkook with 2 of caretaker are holding into him tightly on his arms.

Then jungkook stepping to jimin and mad to the caretaker who is holding jimin"release him and leave us alone!".After that jungkook kneel down as same level with jimin and hug him gently"I'm here.."

After all was going back to their room.Jungkook slowly leading to jimin's bed and both of them sit there.
Suddenly jimin was pulling jungkook into his embrace"promise me don't ever leave me again.."said jimin sadly.

Thus,jungkook hugged jimin back firmly while promising jimin"I never leave you ever after..I promises..".

"He really get catch a cold..but he willing to come for me..how impress I am.."say inner jimin while still hugging the innocent jungkook.

When all the situation was back to the normal.Jungkook asked jimin to sitted silently on bed causes he wanna tidy up all the room"sitted here for awhile while I'm cleaning all the mess ok.."
say jungkook while leave a sweet smile to jimin.

Meanwhile jungkook was busying cleaning all the mess,jimin literally staring at jungkook longing."I want you to be mine.."whisper jimin seriously.

"ehh,jimin ah are you say something?"ask jungkook blankly as he hear like someone was talking.But jimin just keep staring fondly at jungkook.So jungkook just smiling and keep his work finish and about to washing his hand on toilet.

Suddenly,jimin hear something was falling hard.So he rushly go to the toilet  for take a look.His eyes about to bawling out when he see the collapse jungkook on the floor.

As fast as jimin stepping into toilet and pull off the padel.Then he carry jungkook in bridal style go to his bed.
Slowly jimin layed back jungkook on the bed.

Then jimin's check jungkook temperature by placing his palm on jungkook's forehead and placing his hand to his forehead to comparing the temperature.

"He hotter than before.These is all my fault.."say jimin quilty.Whenever jimin about to do something,suddenly jungkook was reach his hand for tugging his sleeve while mumbling weakly"do..n't leave me alone..".

Then,jimin just sitting beside jungkook which is have a chair
there and waiting for jungkook to awake.Jimin also was wetting the small towel and placing it on jungkook forehead to make his warm.

After a few times,jimin was making and changing the towel,he was sleeping beside jungkook while their hand wrapping each other.