Sick

jimin p.o.v

How could I tell these.Im sick of people who trying to get closer to jungkookie.I get jealous over and over.It make me pissed off whenever it happen.

I decide to take jungkook with me.So I want to go ahead to thier department and have a talk with jungkook's resident.

end p.o.v

Whenever jimin step into resident's room,he was passing an envlope to Mr.Han.Then Mr.Han was smiling and letting jimin as he want"Surely Mr.Park just do as you please..".

Suddenly jimin was pushing the rest room's door and wrap jungkook's hand and dragging him go somewhere."jimin shii.."said jungkook clueless causes of shock with jimin's action.

Then both of them was stopping somewhere alone.Just the both of them."I'm sick of them.."mumble jimin madly.When jungkook hear that,he really speechless.

Unexpected jungkook was standing closer right in front of jimin closely,slowly jungkook's hand sliding on jimin's jaw."something happen..?"ask jungkook sweetly.

Then jimin tilt up his head looking straight into jungkook doe pretty eyes.Slowly he wrapping jungkook waist and pull closer."Let's leave.."burst jimin out.

Meanwhile jungkook in jimin's arm,he just staring into jimin's eyes confusing"what do you mean..?"asked jungkook weirdly.

Thus jimin carry jungkook in bridal style and jumped  across the wall"I meant these.."reply jimin proudly."but ji.."without jungkook finished his talk,jimin was making jungkook quite by lean his lips on jungkook's.

Suddenly jimin pull himself from kissing jungkook and tell jungkook"it's okay,don't worry okay..I was talking to your resident before kidnapping you just now.."telled jimin teasing jungkook who already redness.

Meanwhile jungkook who is still in jimin's arm just bowing causes of shyness and nervous with jimin who is staring at him longingly."you really beautiful jungkook.."whisper jimin sweetly.