Game 1;

Paris

I stood in front of the hotel room, taking a deep breath before reaching for the doorknob and praying that my attitude wouldn't start again. I opened the door and gasped at the scene in front of me.
Kyrie and Kehlani on the couch of our hotel room. Her in his lap, lip locked.

Kyrie's eyes widened and he looked up, quickly standing up.
"Paris!"

Kehlani smirked at me while fixing her dress.

"What. The. Hell is going on?" I asked angrily through gritted teeth.

Kyrie walked towards me but I stopped him.

"No. Get any closer and there's no telling what I'll do to you." I said, glaring at him and trying my damnedest to not go ballistic.

"It's not what it looks like Paris! I didn't even-"

"Don't lie to her Ky." She turned to me and smirked. "It was exactly what it looked like."

Kyrie pushed her off of him as I continued glaring at Kehlani.
"No! Paris! She's lying. She came onto me! I was trying to push her off!"

Kehlani chuckled.
"Did you really think he could get over me? Our attraction is just to strong to be apart from each other. You kind of interrupted a moment-"

I cut her off by lunging towards her and punching her square in the face multiple times.

"Paris!" Kyrie yelled, holding me back from her.

I tried to force myself from Kyrie's arm to get one more good swing at Kehlani, but he was to strong. Kehlani gasped and held her now bloody nose.
"I think that bitch broke my nose!" She cried.

I saw anger rise within him as he let me go and grabbed Kehlani by her jacket and out of the hotel room.
"Get your lying ass out of this hotel before I call security."

Kehlani rolled her eyes, still holding her nose, as she walked away. Kyrie turned back to me.
"Baby. She's lying-"

I cut him off by slapping him.

He groaned and held his face.
"Shit!"

"Screw you Kyrie. If you want that bitch then you can have her. You don't have to waste anymore of my time!"

He held me.
"No! Paris! I don't want her! She was lying-"

"Get off!" I yelled, pushing him off of me. "I'm sick of this! The arguments! The lying! And now you and your ex! I'm done. Your jealousy of me and Malik was probably just to distract me of the fact that your were cheating on me."

"Wait..w-what?" He asked, his voice cracking slightly.

I paused and glared up at him.
"I'm done. With you and with this relationship. I'm done Kyrie."

"Paris! Just let me explain. Please. It's not what it looks like."

"I think it's exactly what it looked like." I said, slamming the door behind me.

~Next Morning~

I woke up to someone shaking me up. I groaned and pulled the covers from my face to see a sympathetic looking Shaniya looking down at me. I rolled my eyes and covered my face with the blanket again.