Suprise;

I unlocked the hotel room to see that all the lights were off. Lights emitted from the candles throughout the room and I noticed rose petals on the floor. As I walked further into the room, I noticed a bucket of champagne in the middle of the room and two full glasses.

I smiled as Kyrie emerged from the bathroom in a tux. I chuckled.
"What is all of this baby?"

"This.." He said, handing me a glass of champagne. "Is for you."

I smiled and pouted.
"I'm supposed to cheer you up tonight. Not the other way around."

He smiled and wrapped his arms around me.
"It's always going to be my job to make you happy. I'm happy we got as far as the finals but with KD on that team, we didn't stand a chance."

I kissed his lips and sighed.
"Thank you, but why are you in a tuxedo?"

"Well, I wanted to dress fancy for an occasion like this.."

"Like what?"

Next thing I knew, he got down on one knee. I gasped, almost dropping the glass of champagne in my hand.
"I love you Paris. Over this past year, our relationship has evolved more than I could have ever imagined. We started off as two random, emotionally damaged people who's cars crashed into each other, but that turned into a friendship and relationship full of shared laughter and shouting matches. But now we've gotten to know each other, and I realized that I can't spend another day without you and your amazing personality. I want nothing more than to spend my days together with you forever.."

I gasped as tears escaped my eyes, as Kyrie took a black box out of his pocket.

He looked up at me with a smile.
"..Paris, I don't want to spend another day without you being my fiancé. I want us to consecrate the love we have right now. You finally becoming...Mrs. Irving. I want us to last a lifetime baby. You don't marry the person you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without. I want you to be the only love of my life. The mother of my kids. The one I lay next to every night. The one I wake up to every morning." He smiled.

I smiled, as tears started falling from my eyes.
I was so goddamn emotional!

"Would you, Paris Thompson, do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

I nodded and smiled.
"Yes! Yes Kyrie! A thousand times yes!" I yelled, wrapping my arms around him and kissing him.

He smiled and stood up, placing the huge ring on my finger. He kissed me again while picking me up.
"You don't know how happy that just made me babygirl." He said, pulling me close to him.