Back To The Bay/ Game 5;

Me, Shaniya, and Ayesha rode a private jet to Oakland together as they were ready for their men to win.

"We're finishing them tonight." Ayesha smiled, as baby Ryan slept in her lap.

"Of course. No way we're allowing them more than one game." Shaniya smiled, looking out the plane window.

I cleared my throat.
"Kyrie fan over here." I said, playing with Riley and her dolls across from them.

"Sorry." They mumbled with smiles.

I shrugged and turned my attention back to the battered dolls. I had faith in my mans team but I also knew the Warriors, and I talked to Klay today. The Warriors were ending the series tonight on their home court. I felt my phone buzz as my thoughts broke and I saw Kyrie had texted me.

King Irving👑❤️: Hope you land safely❤️

I smiled and texted him back, informing him that we were about to land.

Kyrie

I smiled as I got shots up in Oracle before the game. I was in a good mood. Confident and happy. I was making my shots. I felt ready.

"Someone's happy." Tristan chuckled, as him and LeBron walked up to me.

"I am." I smiled, shooting a shot up and smiling as it went in with ease.

"Why are you so happy?" LeBron asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Did you get some?" Tristan asked.

"No. No. Paris doesn't land until later but..it does have to do with Paris."

"She pregnant?"

"No!"

"Then what's up?" LeBron asked with a smile, shooting a shot up.

"I'm proposing."

Tristan's eyes widened as LeBron froze and turned to me.

"Not the reaction I was expecting.." I sighed, dribbling the ball.

"No. It's not that we're not happy, it's just..are you sure your ready?" LeBron asked. "That's a major commitment."

"I know."

"Are you sure you know?" Tristan asked.

"Yes! I love her and she loves me. She's the only woman I want to be with. She's the only one I see myself being with. Having my kids with, growing old with, just loving each other forever is all I would ever want with her." I smiled.

Tristan and LeBron smiled as I went on about my love for this woman.
"Alright. My mans is whipped. Go for it man! I'm proud of you. Sticking down for one woman. Your growing up on me young blood." LeBron said, wiping away fake tears.

I chuckled and pushed him.
"Shut up."

"Honestly though. We're happy for you Ky. We love Paris and we love y'all together. She brings out the best in you so you have our support." Tristan said, dribbling the ball.