Game 4;

Paris

3-0.
That's where the Cavs were at now.
This was a make or break game for Kyrie and his team and I knew they were strong enough to get atleast one win. Kyrie showed out with an amazing performance in game 3, but with KD catching wind late in the fourth, the game got away from them. The good thing was, Kyrie was hungry for this win. It was all he could talk about and I was sure he was going to get it. Me and Shaniya walked into the heavily packed Quicken Loans arena, both equally nervous. She wanted this to be a sweep and I wanted my baby to get at least one win. As we got to the entrance we turned to each other.

"Good luck." She smiled.

"Good luck." I said, as she walked towards the Warriors bench and I walked towards the Cavs family seats.

I smiled as I saw Savannah sitting there with her daughter Zhuri. I had gotten really close to Savannah and the James family.

She smiled as she saw me and stood up to give me a hug.
"Hey girl!"

"Hey babes." I smiled, hugging back.
I looked down at Zhuri who had hugged my legs. I chuckled and hugged her back.
"Hi Zhuri."

"Hi Paris" She mumbled with a smile.

"You ready for our men to win?" Savannah chuckled.

"Always." I smiled, looking over for Kyrie.

He jogged over as we made eye contact.
"Hey baby." He smiled, placing a kiss on my lips.

I kissed back and smiled.
"You look amazing out there babe."

"Thanks. I'm going to need to be better than amazing for us to win this game." He sighed.

I held his cheek and smiled at him.
"You got this. Don't doubt yourself. I'm speaking it into existence. You guys will win this game."

He smiled and held my hands.
"Thank you."

I nodded, and out of the corner of my eye I spotted someone that I did not want to see.
Kehlani.
"That bitch." I mumbled to myself.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing. Good luck babe. I can't wait to meet your family." I said, kissing his lips quickly and walking away to see where Kehlani has gone.

I walked back towards the entrance then towards where the concessions were. Then I saw her. In a small hallway, by herself on her phone.
I walked up to her and smiled.
"What the hell are you doing here?"

She smirked and looked up at me.
I see that black eye I gave her still hasn't healed.
"It's a free country. I can't watch a basketball game?"

"Not when your ex is on the team. I know you don't just want to watch basketball. Your trying to do some slick shit."

She rolled her eyes.
"What's wrong Paris? Jealous? Maybe scared.."

"Why would I be jealous of you?"

She raised an eyebrow.
"Did your boyfriend not tell you about what happened in Indiana?"

"He did. Nothing happened."

She chuckled.
"That's what he said?"

"Listen, say whatever excuse you want for being here but back off of my man. Kyrie is mines and if I see you near my man again, I will personally kick your ass again. Enjoy the game." I smiled, walking away.

After my little confrontation, the game started, and I made my way back to Savannah.

"Hey where were you?"

"Just handling some business." I smiled.

The Cavs were on a roll and Kyrie was doing what he does best. Playing at maximum capacity. Every time he hit a three, he'd wink at me in the crowd and I responded with a air kiss. He drove to the basket, made circus shot layups, drew fouls. My mans was a star. LeBron did what LeBron does which was be a beast in the paint, play amazing defense, and even shoot some perimeter shots. Kevin Love was amazing with his rebounds. Everything was just clicking tonight. Soon the game was over and the Cavs had blown out the Warriors.
Making the series 3-1...just like last year.
I cheered so loud that I lost my voice, and I could barely even talk as we drove home after the game.

"I saw you putting on a shooting spree." I chuckled.

He smiled.
"Thank you. I guess you did speak it into existence love."

"Your welcome babes" I said hoarsely.

"Damn baby. How loud were you cheering for us?"

"Extremely loud. Especially for #2."

"I'll make you some tea." He smiled, as we pulled into my driveway.

Kyrie had practically moved into my house. We were always together here. As we walked in, he walked to the kitchen and put the kettle on. I smiled and kicked my shoes off as I knew that he was making me tea. I walked up to my room and changed into one of Kyrie's oversized shirts. About 20 minutes later, Kyrie walked into the room, a small cup of tea in hand. I took it from him and smiled as he kissed my cheek.
"Thank you."

"Did you...see Kehlani at the game?"

"Yeah."

"Did you happen to threaten her?"

I took a sip of the tea and looked up at him.
"Yes.."

"What did you say?" He asked, sitting next to me.

"I told her to stay away from you and if she tries any slick shit again then I'm beating her ass."

He surprised me by placing a kiss on my lips and smiling.
"That's my girl."

I kissed back and smiled, leaning on him while taking another sip of tea as he put on ESPN where the commentators were praising Kyrie for his performance. I saw the smile on his face grow as his ego was boosted.

We'll be back in Oakland in two days. Let's see what happens...

A/N: The truth will come out in the worst way..soon😏🤭