S Is For Sorry (Part 2)

A/N I know I said I would only do one-shots, but this was requested and I had an idea so I just went with it. I hope you enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------

All of the heroes went after Stephen as he took Peter to a hospital.

"Help! I need help! Spider-man is injured." Tony screamed hysterical. Somewhere deep in his mind, he remembered to send a car to his aunt so that she could be brought there.

Doctors and nurses were running towards the heroes with a bed.

Tony had to be held back by the rest of the heroes so that he wouldn't go after the doctors who were helping Peter. The last they saw of Peter, was him being pushed into the operating room, while Tony, MJ, Ned and a few other heroes had a meltdown.

An hour later and they were still waiting. All of them, including aunt May, were sitting in the waiting room, anxious for some news about Peter. May was sitting next to Ned and MJ while silent tears were running over their faces.

By now the news had leaked that Spider-man was at that particular hospital, resulting an enormous crowd outside. All of them were waiting for some news. They were waiting for some news from their fallen hero.

Among that crowd stood Flash and the other classmates. They wanted to get in, but they were stopped at the entrance.

When the doctors finally came back, everyone stood up immediately.

"Mister Parker had an internal bleeding, a concussion, a few broken bones and a lot of open wounds. He is out of surgery, so you can see him, but he isn't awake yet." a few people signed and they immediately walked to the room the doctor had pointed at.

"Will he be fine?" Tony asked.

"It's a difficult case, but we think if he keeps healing like he is now, he'll survive."

Aunt May was crying while stroking Peter's hair. Everyone crowed around Peter's bed. He looked peaceful. .

Michelle sat down next to the bed and just looked at him the whole time while tears of joy streamed down her face.

Tony stood at Peter's feet, looking at the boy in worry. Why hadn't he woken up yet? They stayed like that for a while.

15 minutes later, everyone was sitting either in the room or were waiting outside for the boy to wake up. May was staring at the ground, when when she heard her little boys heart BPM rise up. Everyone looked at him in confusion, when suddenly they heard nothing anymore.

No heart beat. No breathing. No life.

Ned and MJ were paralyzed as everything around them broke into chaos. Doctors took Peter away again as May broke into tears again, while she needed to be held back by Steve.

Tony's legs gave out and he fell to the ground. What had he been thinking? What had he been thinking bringing a little kid into his team.

Again they had to wait a long time, but no one knew how long. It just seemed like forever. Some people were sitting, just staring ahead of them. Others, like Tony, couldn't sit still and were constantly walking.

When the doctors finally came in they had a much more grim expresion. 

"I'm sorry." one of them said.

"No, no, no, no." Tony kept muttering as he finally fell into a chair.

" Oh, god." Wanda muttered. 

May began to sob. Peter. Her Peter was dead. Her Peter was gone, never returning again. What would she do now?

Ned and MJ hugged each other. Their best friend was gone. Their hero was gone.

The doctors walked away so everyone had time to let it sink in, when Tony got a message. Normally he would ignore this instantly, but the massage was from Karen. The A.I. he had put in Peter's suit. He opened he message and her voice started to speak.

"Hello mister Stark. I have a message from Peter. He asked me to sent it to all of you, if he didn't make it."

Everyone in the room was silent now. While tears were still streaming down peoples faces, a recorded message started to play.

"Hey guys. It's... It's Peter here." They heard an uncertain voice rang out of the phone.

May's heart was breaking. That was her little boy.

"So, if you're listening to this message, I'm probably... gone." he nervously chuckled. "Well, that sucks." 

Tony closed his eyes, trying to picture the boy speaking to him.

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry. To all of you." Peter continued. "I didn't really want to leave you. It was never my plan, but I guess it still happened " Peter paused for a second and then spoke again, with shaky breaths. "I also wanted to thank you. All of the heroes I have fought beside. Who believed in me." 

Said people smiled sadly. 

"And especially Tony, who gave me my start. Who helped me became Spider-man. Who became a friend."

Tony listed at it with tears in his eyes. He owed the boy so much. Peter had came into his team, and into his heart. 

"I wanted to thank Ned and MJ, for being the best friends anyone could ever ask for. For supporting me through high school."

Both of them were proud that they had known Peter. And they too, could not have asked for a better friend.

"And I wanted to thank aunt May. The only family I have left. I wanted to thank you for raising me. For being there when my parents died, and after that when uncle Ben died. You never left my side, and I could not ask for a better aunt, or mother."

May was still sobbing through this part of the message. She found some comfort in Peter's words, and she too, loved him with all of her heart.

"So... I guess this is good bye." His voice was breaking slightly. He took a deep breath. "Knowing you guys have been the best part of my life. I love all of you."

After he had said that, the recording stopped. It stayed silent for a while.

Outside the news had been spread. Spider-man was death.

Peter Parker, a 15 year old boy, had died protecting New York, protecting the world.

His classmates were starring ahead of them. Spider-man, the hero of New York, he was the kid in their class, and he was gone. Wiped from existence. He had willingly given up life, to save them. He had been a hero until the very end.

All of the world was mourning the boy. The 15 year old who had saved them. Most of them still couldn't believe it.

Peter got 2 funeral's. One which was held for the rest of the world. Where his friends didn't even show up. They only went to the other funeral. The one where a body was exactly buried. Where they could give May support, and as for Tony, he was praying for the second time in his life. He was praying for his son again, but this time, as a farewell.

For the boy he would never forget.

-------------------------------------------------------------

A/N so this is in honor of Infinity War. I can't wait to see it.