Spider-man's real name is... (The world)

SPOILER ALERT

If you haven't watched Spider-man Far From Home yet, stop reading!!!!!!!

-------

"Yeah, we're never ever doing that again."

Peter smiled under his mask. Luckily, MJ didn't see it. Even now she still looked beautiful.

"Okay, I guess I'll get going." 

"Be safe," MJ smiled. 

Peter jumped onto the lamp post. He gave her one last look and was about to jump away when he was distracted by the huge television screens on the building behind him. 

"This is breaking news." 

Peter turned around in interest. 

"We come to you now with revelations from last week's attack on London. An anonymous source provided this video. It shows Quentin Beck, AKA Mysterio, moments before his death."

Peter felt a chill go up his spine. He looked back towards MJ who only frowned at the screen. 

"I'm warning you, you may find this video disturbing."

The screen changed and suddenly they were staring at Beck's face. Peter still felt the anger of his betrayal like a hot lump inside of him. 

"I've managed to send the elementals back through the dimensional drift but I don't think I'm gonna make it off this bridge alive. Spider-man attacked me for some reason. He has an army of weaponized drones, Stark technology." 

Peter looked up in shock. Was he seriously trying to frame him? 

"He's saying he's the only one whose going to be the new Iron Man, no one else." 

Where did this footage come from? Beck hadn't filmed it while Peter was on the bridge. 

"Are you sure you want to commence the drone attack? There will be significant casualties." 

"Do it, execute them all!" 

Peter heard his voice and he knew that the video was altered. This never happened!

"The shocking video was released earlier today on the controversial news site The Daily Bugle."

"There you have it folks, conclusive proof that Spider-man was responsible for the brutal murder of Mysterio, the interdimensional hero who gave his life to protect this planet, and who will no doubt, go down in history, as the greatest superhero of all time."

This could not be happening. Beck was the villain!  

"But that's not all folks. Here's the real blockbuster. Brace yourself you might wanna sit down." 

Peter was staring at Beck's face again. 

"Spider-man's real name-"

"Spider-man's real name is P-"

The screen turned black. 

"Spider-man's name is Peter Parker." 

His photo took over the screen.