Party tonight

Time lap the next day Friday Patrick's POV*

"PATRICK!" my mom called my name from the living room as I was getting ready for school. I ran down.

"Patrick, me and your father are you away for the weekend... so you know the rules no party's or anything," she said get stuff around the house.

"Yeah."

"Ok, we're about to leave you to want a ride to school?"

"Yeah let me grab my stuff." I got my stuff and we were off to school.

The first person I see is Brandon.

"Patrick! Patrick! Patrick!" He said running over to me. "So what you gonna tell me?!"

"I'll tell you when everyone else is here... but guess what!"

"What?!"

"My parents are gone for the weekend! We can have a party like we used to."

"Ok! Just like we used you get the people and I'll do everything else."

In middle school, I, him and Joe had the best party's and we had them often. My parents used to be out a lot but anymore. So I had the spot and told everyone, joe got alcohol
Somehow, and Brendon did whatever.

"Is joe gonna help?... it won't be the same without him."

"Yeah!..... he's a good bartender!"

"Hey, guys!" Melanie said

"We're having a party tonight!" Brendon said getting straight to the point.

"Ahh! It's been so long... pat at your house?"

"Yeah... someone text joe!" I demanded.

"On it!" Andy said scaring us.

"When did you get here?" Brendon said

"Not that long ago."

"Hello, Patrick, Patrick's friends," Pete said coming into our little circle.

"This is Pete, my friend"

"We know"

"Ok.. since everyone is here... but joe... I need to tell you guys something...... I-lm g-gay..."

"We know," Brendon said

"You do?!.... how?!"

"Melanie!" Brendon said pointing his finger at her.

"MEL! How could you!"

"Sorry..." she said and the ringed

"If you see joe text me!" I said and we went to class.

"So a party tonight?"

"Yeah, you coming?"

"If your there."

"Will be at my house so yeah I'll be there."

"Ok class, get out your books, start reading and let me take name call."
I and Pete didn't listen as we kept staring at each other in the eyes smiling.

Time lap after school*

Me and Brendon where Setting up snacks and joe texted and on his way with drinks. And he was soon he was here.