Just like that he kissed me

After joe got here a lot of others came. and before I know it almost the whole school was here. Music was playing, people were drinking. And I couldn't find Pete anywhere.

SourPatchPat: where are you!!!!?

PeteThePanda🐼: hold on I'm on my way!

SourPatchPat: hurry!!

"Patrick!" Brendon said standing in front of me " you had anything to drink yet?"

"No... I'm the responsible one."

"No that will be me tonight"

"Why do you want to get me drunk?"

"Mel told me to..."

"Ughhhhh"

"Here drink this!" He said Handing me a drink.

Pete's POV*

I had just gotten there and went inside finding a lot of people and Patrick in the kitchen.

"Ohhh, Petey!!! You're here!!"
Patrick said slurring his words.

"I never thought of seeing my sweet Innocent Patrick drunk.."

"No no! Call me by the nickname you made up!!" He said jumping up and down waving his hands.

"Ok trick."

" you never saw my house!... I need to give you a tour!" So he took his drink and showed me around the house.

"Hey trick," I said after his house tour.

"Yeah?!"

"I need a drink."

"Ok," he took my hand and took me to the kitchen. He poured me a drink spilling most of it.

"Here! I made it my self!" He said watching me take my first sip.

After about 3 hours I and Patrick were both drunk. And people went home. The only people left there were me, Patrick, Brendon, joe, Andy and Melanie. And everyone was drunk but Andy causes he doesn't drink.

"We should play a game!" Melanie said to hold up an empty bottle.

"What should we play?" Brendon said

"Spin THE bottle!" She said and Patrick clapped his Hands for no reason.

We sat in a circle and Melanie spun the stupid bottle landing on joe. After a while of people spinning and kissing it was my Turn to spin. And landed on the one and only Patrick!

He was Across from me so crawled over on his hands and knees to me. And he kissed me, of course, I kissed back and it lasted longer then it had to be. And finally, he broke the kiss.

"I'm a kitty cat!" He said and started meowing. Then he sat next to me and put his head on my shoulder. After a few other rounds, we got bored and I suggested to just talk. And we ended up having a trust circle.

"When I first met Patrick I had a little crush on him," Melanie said but Patrick wasn't paying attention
He only looked at me. "Pete you go." She said

I took a sip of my drink and started. "I-I-i like Patrick and his cute face."

"What?" Patrick said smiling

"I like you trick..." and just like that he kissed me again longer than the last.

"Get a fucking ROOM!" Brendon said throwing a pillow at us. Patrick pulled away then bit his lip.

"Patrick," Melanie said

"What?"

"You have to tell your parents to know!"

A/N so how'd you like my Virgin of drunk Patrick?? Haha... and to my amino friends, I had to make Patrick a kitty cat... meow meow kitty meow meow!