A night with patrick

Patrick's POV*

I can always tell when Pete is sleeping. He holds me tight but not to tight but still tight enough. But when he's asleep he listens. And I was tired. Believe me, I was. I was just scared to sleep. And I don't know why. So I turned around to face Pete.

We where nose to nose. And I was a bored little boy. I stuck my tongue out trying to Touch Pete's nose with it. I did it once and his face tightened up and wiped his nose with his hand. I laughed. I did it again.

"Patrick stop." He said in his sleep.

"Are you up?"

"NOO.. why are you?"

"I can't sleep... can you sing for mee?"

"I can't sing I like it when you sing."

"Ugh"

"Ok, I'm up what do you want?"

"I wanna get high."

"No, you can't do that."

"Yes I can... joe makes good brownies"

"Ok, I'll honestly do that with you."

"Ohh really?"

"Yeah but for now we sleep"

"Ugh Fine," I said and he closed his eyes and a few seconds later I Licked his nose again.

"Patrick!" He yelled and I laughed.

About 15 mins later I still was not sleeping. So I got up and went downstairs... will at least Halfway. When I was on top of the steps and see the living room. I saw Pete's mom. Drinking and crying obviously drunk. But I still wanted a drink and didn't want to go to the bathroom. Soo went anyway.

"Pete?" She said hearing me.

I started to panic for some reason "um-n-no its um-Patrick..."

"Oh, pat come to sit." She said padding a seat next to her. So I did as I was told. I'm set with an awkward face.

"Patrick... how are you?"

"I-I'm fine.."

"That's good..."

"Wh-why where you crying"

"Oh-Um no reason... wh-why don't you go up to bed you have school tomorrow.."

"actually since I got hit by a car I don't go back for a few weeks... but I'll go," I said and I went back up to Pete's room.

I went back to bed and grabbed my phone.

iMessage
Pat pat: you uppp???

No, respond.

But then I hear Pete talk in his sleep.

"Patrick...." he moaned and I laughed at him. And he moaned more.

"Pete are you haven't a sex dream?" I whispered, Of course, got no answer. And I put my head on his shoulder. And tried to sleep. And soon I did.

A/N so I did this all because I was bored um sorry this is bad.