Kitty want walk

Patrick's POV*

I was drunk... I'm not going to do denying it. I was really really drunk.

"Kitty!" I yelled

"What?" Andy said being the only one who was not drunk.

"Kitty wants walk! Kitty want walk!"
I chanted

"No"

"Yes!" I said and ran out of the house into the street I was happy. Andy came out.

"PATRICK!" He yelled and I looked behind me seeing to bright lights. Then darkness.

Pete's POV*

I was alone in my room when Andy called me.

*phone call

Pete:
Hello?

Andy:
PETE!! PATRICK JUST GOT HIT BY A CAR!

Pete:
WHAT?!

Andy:
We're on our way to the hospital meet us!

Pete:
On it!

I hung up and when straight to the hospital. When I got there I asked the lady at the Front desk for directions and she told me where to go. I was almost in the room until I was stopped my Brendon.

"You're not coming in here!"

"Bren please," I said and tears started coming again.

"No! Just go"

"Bren," Andy said putting his hand on his shoulder. Brendon looked at me then at him and back at me and let out a small evil laugh and let me in.

I feel like Andy is the only one who will talk to and not yell at me. But none of that matters now all that matters is Patrick. He was non-conscious. I sat in a chair next to his bed.

"You're not staying here long," Brendon told me and I just nodded and looked at my feet knowing that I'll never leave. After a while they all left, of course, Brendon was the last and didn't give me any alone time with him till he left.

"Trick" I started "If you can hear me you probably don't want to listen but you don't have much of a choice...." I laughed sadly "but you have known that what I did with mick.... h-he... I-I just wanted to talk to him and him.... he did it. I'm so fucking sorry Patrick" I started to cry. And I put my head on his bed and soon fell asleep.

"Pete...Pete?" Patrick was trying to wake me up. But soon I did.

"Patrick! Your up!" I said when I woke up.

"Pete... can you get a nurse?"

"Yeah... are you ok?"

"No," he said and I ran out getting a nurse.

A/N I know I'm sooooooooooooooooooooo evil!!!!!!!
*laughs evilly* but hay I'm sick and Um yea this took two days cuz I'm sick so and now all I want to do is read so that's what I'm gonna do. Bye