Chapter 7//Homecoming game

Zara's P.O.V.

As we got to the game, I joined Bonzo and Eliza in the stands. I looked at Addison with determined eyes. She nodded and kept cheering ready to protest. We were down by 5 points with a couple seconds left. The team got ready on the field and as they all got into position I saw Zed swipe his Z-band.. but it didn't do any thing. That's weird. I looked at Eliza and Bonzo and then at my necklace. A little troll figure was shown and that's when everything started to go wrong.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person P.O.V.

Lacy typed hard on Eliza's computer. She stared intently trying to disarm the Z-bands.

"That's weird. It says there a zombie named Zara. I wonder who it is." Lacy said as Tracey and Stacey joined her confusion.

"Click on the info, it should show a picture." Stacey said. Lacey clicked the z-band info and up popped a picture of Zara, their  semi-friend Zara, well at least they were friends before.

"Omg, she's been hiding this whole time?" Tracey asked.

"I guess. Should we add her to the plan?" Lacey asked. Stacey and Tracey both  nodded and turned back to be lookouts as Lacey went back to work.

"Stage one is done." Lacey said with pride. With 5 seconds left, and Zed not able to cheat he still got the touch down and won the game. As he was still in the bottom of the dog pile, the Aceys initiated stage 2. Zed got up and took his helmet off, 100% zombie.  Seeing this Zara, Eliza, and Bonzo went to get Zed. Zara was a little faster and got closer to Zed but not before the Aceys initiated stage 3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zara's P.O.V.

I ran to Zed, hoping to get to him and bring him back to normal but as I rushed thought the people I felt something inside me go off. I looked st my hands to see these veins, very prominent in my arms. I felt this urge and next thing I knew, someone ran past me knocking my wig off. I couldn't care less at this moment. I found myself following Zed and as he cornered Bucky, I put my arm on him and I went back to normal. Zed screamed no and tried to control himself, so I grabbed him and as I saw he was calming down a guard zapped Zed and he fell to the ground, going completely back to normal.I crouched down next to him and we looked into each other's  eyes as a guard put cuffs on him.

"Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, are you?" he said tiredly. I shrugged, only for the guard to tell me to follow him. I followed and as we got to the opening, and everyone gasped at my hair. A guards came up an he put cuffs on me too. What the hell did I do? I looked at my parents waiting for them to say something but all they did was watch.

"Hey! Guys! These are my friends and family" Addison yelled.

"We don't have human friends." Eliza said back.

"We told you Addy, zombies are not safe. Give them and inch-" Dad starts.

"-And they'll bite your face off." Mom finished.

"Hey!"  I said angry that they would say this about me.

"Oh not you honey, I love you." Dad finished. 'Mom' just gave me a look of disgust and looked back at Dad.

"Come on." The guards said pulling us along.

"Guys. Please." Addison begged.

"Addy, I'm sorry. Maybe I should've stayed in Zombie town, maybe I should have never stayed with Dad and you guys." I said turning back around.

"What? No, don't say that. Stop!!!!" Addison said following us to a point. As we got to the van, we turned to see the other zombies being booed out of the stands and Addison standing, watching it happen. "Hey! You did this to them. All of you, They were your monsters. You made them feel like they had to risk their lives to belong because you couldn't deal with someone different, but you had no problem using him to win your stupid games." Addison screamed at these people. She turned around for a while and thought to herself, so it looked. She started singing quietly and after a while she turned singing as loud as she could and ripped her wig off. Zed and I smiled but the crowd booed her and that was the last thing to happen before we were all put into the van.