Single Dads Club

Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relationship with his daughter. So what does he do? Decides to start a club for other men in his situation.

Yoongi is a 25 year old man who has recently broken up with his girlfriend, the mother of his second child, and kicked her out of his apartment. He gets to keep his son every other week, as the boy alternates between houses, but he has his daughter from a previous relationship full time. He's struggling with the stress of his children's individual issues when he finds a certain flyer.

Namjoon is a 23 year old man whose wife recently committed suicide, leaving him to care for his three children. He's on the verge of a breakdown from not knowing how to care for a four year old, two year old, and one year old all at once by himself when his child's preschool teacher gives him a flyer.

Jimin is a 22 year old man whose partner has just left him and their two year old son. Jimin had already decided to go back to college, and now has to care for his son by himself. He's worrying over his son's needs when he finds a flyer.
-
Yoonmin
Namjin
©sevenpabosandafan

-YoonminNamjin©sevenpabosandafan

Warningsmentions and implications of various disabilitiesmentions of homophobiawill add as they appear

Warnings
mentions and implications of various disabilities
mentions of homophobia
will add as they appear