Epilogue

6 months later

Yoongi stepped into the apartment, the last of Jimin's boxes in his arms, and used his hip to close the door behind him. Jimin had struggled to pay rent the past couple of months at his own complex and the younger male was close to being evicted when Yoongi decided he should be a good boyfriend and suggested they move in together. At first Jimin was against it, as Jungkook, even though he would interact and play with them occasionally, still had not yet fully warmed up to Yoongi's children. But when he came home to the first eviction warning posted to his door, he decided he might as well take Yoongi up on his offer.

Yoongi walked towards Jungkook's new bedroom, which the now three-year-old would be sharing with Hoseok whenever he was over, in search of Jimin to find out where to set the box. He paused in the doorway as he saw Jimin cuddling Jungkook to sleep for his nap. The sight reminded him of how soon Jungkook would no longer need his father there to soothe him to sleep, since Yoongi had snooped around Jimin's Amazon wish list. He'd noticed a weighted blanket marked, most likely for whenever he could afford it. So Yoongi had immediately ordered one from his own account and it was supposed to be in soon as a really late birthday/early Christmas present for Jungkook. Jimin still had no idea.

Once Jimin was sure the preschooler was fully asleep, he carefully climbed out of his bed and quietly walked over to where his boyfriend stood. He greeted him with a kiss on the cheek as he slightly closed the bedroom door. "Can I help you?"

Yoongi slightly lifted his arms to show off the box. "Just came to see where you want this."

"That goes in our bedroom~" There was a slight flush to Jimin's cheeks as he said 'our', and Yoongi felt his heart flutter at the reminder that it was no longer just his place, but both his and Jimin's. Yoongi just nodded in response, knowing his voice would come out shaky if he were to speak, and turned to head into his-their bedroom, Jimin following closely. As Yoongi set the box down, Jimin threw himself onto their bed, rolling around on the soft comforter. "This bed is so comfy! I never want to leave it!"

Yoongi chuckled at the sight of his boyfriend being his adorable self, climbing onto the bed too. "I wouldn't mind you never leaving it." Yoongi commented as he crawled over the younger male, smirking at him with a playful glint in his eyes.

"Oh, you wouldn't?" Jimin asked, teasing him right back as he wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Not at all~" Yoongi managed to get out before Jimin pulled him down so their lips could meet. The shared a few short kisses, giggles filling the spaces in between, until Yoongi pulled away. "I have a lesson in 45 minutes, so I need to get ready to go." Jimin nodded and unwrapped his arms from Yoongi, letting them fall to his sides as he watched his boyfriend get dressed for his job.

It wasn't much later that Jimin was following Yoongi to the front door as he rambled. "I should be back before Chaekyung gets here to drop off Hoseok, but if I'm not-"

"Then be civil with her unless she starts acting like a bitch, then I'll drag her ass as soon as Hoseok's out of hearing range."

Yoongi snorted, not doubting for a second that Jimin would do exactly that. "Actually, I was going to say make sure Hoseok takes his backpack to his room instead of throwing it on the floor and see if he wants a snack, but sure, your plan works too." Jimin just smiled proudly as Yoongi pressed a kiss to the tip of his nose. "I will definitely be back before Namjoon and Jin show up for this stupid housewarming party."

"It's not stupid!" Jimin exclaimed in mock offense. "We get to see our friends, and Jin's cooking so we get free food out of it."

"Can't argue with that logic~" Yoongi said playfully as Jimin leaned in for a parting kiss.