Thou Hath Been Born Sexy.(m-preg)part 1.

So this was a request from my bestie Solangilo_Shipper to do an mpreg. If you don't like males getting pregnant skip this. Otherwise, enjoy😄😄

He was staring at him. He could feel it. He could feel it deep within his core.

Nyx was at his girl besties birthday party. And he was extremely uncomfortable.

Why? Because he was being stared at constantly.
How did he know? Because he caught him looking. Him? Yes, him.

The college hunk, the Greek God...like literally from Greece...Damen. Which obviously meant divine power.

Humph...not that Nyx researched about him and stalked him...maybe.

So he's been staring since Nyx arrived. His bestie had long left him to fend for himself.

Nyx's pov.

Oh God. He's been staring at me for an hour now. Why?

Does he know me? I don't know. I certainly know him. I'm scared. Is he planning something?

Ever since the whole college found out that I'm a fag, alot of people stare at me like they wanna do something bad.

Does he want to hurt me too?

''Hey fag. Dreaming about getting laid?''

I startled.

Bran, the college jerk, was at it again. Him and his gang members have picked on me even before I came out as gay. This was like an extra fuel for them.

''Why? Just coz you can't even score a bitch?''

I swear I expected that. That fist would fly out and hit my face. Anything I say against them earns me this on a daily basis.

''Shut the fuck up fag! I score bitches like you for breakfast, fag.''

I looked back up, sore from the punch,and say stupid things that a person with a brain certainly doesn't.

''Im not sure if fags like me deserve a fate as ugly as your breakfast.''

That sealed my fate. The gang members hold me down and drag me outside, out of sight into the jungle that was behind the house.

Once into the clearing in the centre of the woods, they throw me down like a piece of used rag. I cough and push myself into sitting position so I could see my death in the face.

See, I am one sassy assed gay that people would call a drag queen. I didn't give a shit as to what comes out my mouth. And the only reason I get on Bran's bad books. Well, he is a sore loser and I can't help but rub it in.

''So fag, any last words before we fuck the fuck out of you?'' Bran walks in a circle and comes to a stand still in front of my face.

My common sense said if you wanna live, don't say a word.
Unfortunately, my common sense didn't speak loud enough for me to hear...the coward.

'' I hope you're not as disappointing as the girls say.'' I think my smirk was the one that pissed him off the most...but who knows.

Just as he was about to kick me, a blurry figure slammed into him and they tumbled backwards into the jungle.

Out of sight, nothing could be predicted. I couldn't even hear a thing. Bran's hang members look at each other and then turn to look at me.

Then they run like fuck was heading straight to fuck then up.

There was silence. Then the leaves cracked like someone was walking on it.

Someone walked out in the clearing...the moon lighting the face of...Damen.