His Game-2

Fucking your boss was one of the fantasies that rarely came true. I had never imagined that this time would ever come in my life but God was I glad that it did.

I shuddered when I felt his tongue probing at my entrance. It had been ages since I'd last been with a Dom. It felt so good.

Jordan licked and sucked my ass cheeks and I just moaned, a slobbering mess.

Then without any warning, he slapped my ass.
I yelped and fell on my stomach from the shock of it rather than the force. My ass stung. It felt so so so fucking good to finally get a  Dom.

"Is that ok for you, Nico?" Jordan asked, softly rubbing my ass cheek.

I nodded. I was suddenly shy.

"Tell me you hard limits," he murmurs.
"I...I have...none."

He stared at me like I suddenly grew two heads.

"No hard limits?" His eyebrows reached the roof. "You're kidding right?"

I shook my head. He looked like his Christmas came early. And he dived back in my ass and started to ravish me. His tongue brought all the pleasures and it made me scream his name.

Oh the pleasure!

He then ordered me to stay that way and left.

When he came back I couldn't see much because my head was facing one side with my ass in the air and hands by my knees. But I could hear something metal. I felt goosebumps all over my body and I shivered with excitement.

"Nico, I have a spreader bar with me and I'm gonna use it on you, ok?"

"Ok." I couldn't wait.

He started tying my ankles to the ends of the bar. He then spread the bar and it fixed with a click. I felt vulnerable in that position...but it felt so fucking good.

He growls something I couldn't catch...and I feel his breath on my ass. He grabs my ass and bites down on the soft flesh and I shudder. He kisses both the ass cheeks and moves away. The anticipation was killing me. I hear him tearing a packet and I wiggle my ass. I hear him growl in response.

There was silence for a bit....then I felt something warm, hard, and wet press in on me. I moan. It had been too long without sex.

He stays patient while I try and adjust around him. He slips in bit by bit. Moments later he is sheathed deep in me...I felt so full and warm....and it  fucking turned me on even more. My cock dripped unashamedly.

Then he moved.
Oh. Dear. God.

My mouth felt dry as he pulled back slowly... and pushed in with a swift movement.

I screamed out with pleasure. In a n instant I knew this was going a whole different way.

Then he was fucking me. I thought I saw stars. And I wasn't expecting him to spank me...but he did and it intensified the pleasure.

"Oh God yes yes yes!!!! " I screamed.
"Fuck yeah!! Scream for me baby." He spit out with gritted teeth. "Tell me who's doing this to you."

"Ah ah ughhh!!!! You are!!!"

And he slaps my ass cheeks hard and my cock weeps with pleasure...ready to burst.

He quickens his movements and I beg for mercy. My face was buried in the pillows and my screams half cutoff. I could feel the tightening in my groin. I just couldn't wait to spill.

He starts to hit deep...and I sense him close. He suddenly digs his nail in my hips and hit my prostate at an angle and  I shoot my cum on the bed...just as he spills his seed and I  feel all warm and fuzzy.

He releases me and I fall on the bed shuddering. He massages my ankles and hands. As I feel myself drifting off...I feel warm cloth wiping my cum as well as my sore ass.

I feel him getting in next to me and cuddle me. I lose consciousness.

      -----------------------------------------------
I wake up sore.

For a moment I couldn't remember where I was. It took a while for it to all rush back. I got laid by my boss.

Oh my Lord. He literally fucked me senseless.

I realise that he was also beside me...and awake.

He grins at me.

"How do you feel?" He asks softly.
"Sore." I answer honestly.
He chuckles.

"You can rest here for some time. In fact, why don't you take a day off?"
"Really? I can do that?" I ask bewildered. "But I just joined work!"

He raises eyebrows.
"Well the boss is suggesting his worker to take a day off. What's so bad?"

I blush. "Well if it's ok, I guess I'll stay."

He smiles. Damn he looks so charming.

"Wanna go out on a date later?"

I started.

He looks at my confused expression and explains.
"I wanted to just fuck you honestly. But after getting a taste, I realised that I want more. I want all. But I do not want to force you."

I was so surprised. His confession got me thinking. I would also like to go out. Maybe it'll turn out more than what was initially going on.

"Uhh...I guess." I blushed furiously.
"Is that a yes?"
"Yes."

He cheers loudly and jumps over me...forgetting my sore ass...and soon making me forget that it was sore too.

I am soooooo sorry peeps for the late ass update. But I was facing some issues and my studies took a lot of my time. Like a lot. Anyhays hope y'all enjoyed this one. Feel free to request a oneshot. To those ppl who commented on the previous post...I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. And yes there ppl who meet up and fuck in 2 days. I have examples. But thanks anyways I totally appreciate that. Love you all. Remember...you are awesome.😘❤❤