Punishment...or not?(3)

So as requested here I present the third installment one shot. It's pretty much unedited but you guys are smart so....😊.

"I'll see you after work, babe."

"Yeah ok bye. Love you."

"Love you too."

Shawn got off the phone with Leon.

It's been a month since that incident with Aaron and Leon. He had ended up with the responsibility of appeasing two cocks now  instead of one. He remembers Leon stating that he was theirs, even in the delirium state he understood just what he meant, but truly he had no idea what to expect.

He had ended up staying with Aaron and Leon had decided to move them to his house, which he inherited. Aaron had agreed wholeheartedly. What surprised Shawn is that how easily Aaron had accepted being in a polygamous relationship. Not that he minded coz Shawn obviously was getting the best of the deal. For him though, the most interesting part was  how Aaron refused to bottom out on Leon, Leon obviously being the dominant. Leon never bottoms and Aaron always topped Shawn. It was funny how Leon had managed to convince Aaron to bottom for Leon. Shawn had a good laugh, but not for long because Aaron had shown no mercy on Shawn when his turn came.

He was pulled out of his thoughts when a customer walked in and he got back to work. Shawn was still excited for the afternoon. After all, he was shifting in with his partners.

The day went by pretty slowly for Shawn, but as soon as the clock struck 4 he rushed out of work. He was sure Aaron was waiting on him to pick him up. And sure enough as soon as he walked out into the street he saw Aaron's car. He quickly got in and pulled Aaron in for a kiss.

Aaron chuckled. "Someone's eager."

"Aren't you?" Shawn giggled. Aaron shook his head and went on started up the car.

Aaron had shifted everything to Leon's house during the day and now he was taking Shawn there.

Long story short, Shawn settled well into Leon's house and they all ended up having a room each. The beds in Shawn's and Aaron's room were for singles but Leon had a big ass bed that would fit 5 people easy.

All had spent the afternoon setting things and cooking. Shawn and Aaron took over the kitchen and had stocked up groceries together, also they cooked together.

It was well after 6 when they had their showers and met up in the living room. They had dinner and decided on watching a movie.

Leon had settled on the couch with Shawn while Aaron preferred the rug beside Leon's legs, leaning back on the couch. The movie started and they all settled in. It was a rom-com and Shawn was laughing at every scene. Aaron found it adorable and kept glancing at him.

As a bedroom scene came on Shawn tensed. Sure he wasn't expecting to get turned on but he also didn't expect Leon to notice. Leon's hand started to go up and down his back, a total non-romantic gesture, but Shawn tingled from his touch and moaned.

This did not get past Aaron and he glanced up. He saw Leon smirking and the way his hands were going up and down Shawn, his eyes widened at Shawn's flustered face and his lip between his teeth. He knew what was happening. He smirked and turned back to the screen, but his hand sneaked towards Leon's leg.

Leon knew this would come to be. He was in fact, waiting for this very moment. He had waited long enough for them both and now he has them under his roof, he intended to make full use of them.

His hand went beneath Shawn's tshirt and onto his smooth skin. Shawn flinched and his face angled towards Leon. Leon turned to capture his mouth and the moan that accompanied.

Aaron was slowly making his way up Leon's bare leg. Leon hummed.

Shawn was slowly turning into a mess as the kiss got right into his head making him giddy. He started to moan into the kiss and Leon deepened the kiss, pulling Shawn closer to him.

Suddenly Leon gasped.

It was Aaron. He had moved up from his place and was now sucking Leon's hard on over the shorts. Leon sucked in air through clenched teeth and his arm tightened on Shawn.

Shawn liked what he saw. He never saw Leon losing his calm like that or his control. Shawn pulled him in for a kiss.

Aaron was having the time of his life as he was determined to have his revenge on Leon for making him bottom out for Leon. He wasn't gonna lie, he did actually enjoy being plowed by the all powerful Leon. But he wasn't gonna admit it. After all he was forced.

Aaron pulled down his shorts and his underwear just enough to let the monster free from its confinements. Leon's cock slapped his stomach as it came free. Leon hadn't realized just how turned on he was. Aaron refused to waste time as his goal was set. He took the beautiful head and sucked him into his hot cavern.

Leon almost shot from his seat. Aaron went at it like a pro. He fondled his balls and deep throated it.

Leon was losing his mind  way too quick to react. He had let go of Shawn and was holding on with one hand on Aaron's head. Shawn took this opportunity to pull up his shirt and play with his nipples. Leon squirmed on the couch and muttered curse, unable to believe that these two had cornered him like this. Of course he wasn't going to complain as they both blowed him out of his mind together.

He promised himself he was going to have his revenge soon. But first, he was going to enjoy.

I am super sorry for the extra  late one but I'm gonna blame this one on my private life n work load. I still dont have enough time but I got reminded by dear wattpad that I had a story to finish so.....I am truly sorry. Feel free to blast me off for this one if it isn't good enough. 😁😊