Punishment....or not? (1)

Hi
I'm Shawn. Im 19, only son to my religious parents, and I'm also gay.

This is the story of how I completely messed up in my relationship...but I kinda saved it.

So my boyfriend and I met in high school and he proposed to me as soon he found out I was gay and single. Look I don't jump into relationships but he was damn gorgeous.

He looked like Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie had a secret baby. But his beauty wasn't secret at all. In fact, the first time I got into the high school, it was him I heard about.

People couldn't have enough of him. And once I saw him, I could just see why. Leon Grayson was a thing of beauty and no one could deny that. It was, therefore, a shock when he came straight to me and asked me if I single. I was like whaaaaat.

Of course I told him yes, I mean why would I lie to this handsome.
Next thing I know he was pulling me close to his lips and whispering, "You're mine now."

I almost nut in my pants, believe it or not.

With that being said, Leon and I have been nutting on each other for 5 years now. We have been going strong without any major fights or any misunderstandings. Until I messed up.

It all started with a guy named Aaron. Aaron became a regular customer at the coffee shop that I worked at. Hot, dark, seductive and someone I'd drool over. I mean I did drool over at the very first meeting. Shit I made a fool of my self as I tripped over his table into his lap while taking his order.

He then made it a habit to chat me up on every visit and leave late past the lunch hour. I kinda got used to him and looked forward to his visits. Mind you the context was all friendly and I wasn't attracted in that manner. Until that fateful night.

It was a rainy night when I knocked off late because of customers leaving late. I just got of the phone with Leon since he was out of town and he wanted to talk before he slept. It started raining. I didn't have a car so I always flagged a cab. But this night I couldn't spot one.

Suddenly, a car just pulled up on the curb and the door opened to reveal Aaron peering from the drivers seat indicating for me to get in.

I got in the car. He took me to his place which was nearer to mine. We chatted openly and time flew by until it was time to sleep. He had only one room so we decided to share. It was a cold night, 2 guys in the same bed, under the same blanket, both of them  hot and tempting.....you all know what happened after that.

I left the following morning never to look back and I never saw him again. Not for 3 weeks I didn't.

Leon came barging into the coffee shop during closing time and dragged me out, bag, coat and all.

"Jesus Leon what happened?" I ask honestly unaware of the situation.

"What did you do 3 weeks ago?"

My heart stopped beating for a moment. He knows, I think to myself.
"What are you saying?" I try and play it off.

"Don't pretend you don't know Shawn, who were you with 3 weeks ago?"

Yup he knows.

"Look it wasn't anything like th-"
"What wasn't huh!!??" He shakes me and pins me to the building. "Tell me the truth."

"I...we...uh..."
"Spit it out!!" He growls.
"His name is Aaron.....it was a mistake I swear-"

He didn't let me complete the sentence and shoves me in his car and speeds to a familiar house. Aaron's house.

Leon pulls me out of the car and just barges into the house, the door was open.

"Aaron!!! Get you ass down here!!!" Leon screams.