Raw Urges

Monksville was a tiny area where nothing much ever happened. It was an area where everyone knew everyone else. Therefore everyone knew of Hunter Black.

Who didn't know Hunter. It was a name that was chanted at every basketball game nevermind the other players. It was a name that every girl moaned in their sleep. It was a name that every guy wanted to be associated with. Every thing was good about him. Except for one.

He was a bad boy.

He was a bad bad boy. He couldn't stick to a person. No one interested him for more than a week. Some times not even a day. He didn't like following rules, even though he never got into trouble for it....a feat only he pulled off.

A sexy hunk towering over at 6'5, muscular body yet grace worthy of a feline. Tan skin, midnight black hair, steely, smokey grey eyes that give anyone orgasms just from staring at it for more than a minute. Chiseled face and jawline so sharp it would put a Greek God to shame. And of course that smile. The perfect smile that can give emotions of a range...from sweet to naughty to innocent to imma-fuck-you-up to i-dont-give-a-fuck.

People were constantly wondering who would be the person to bring him down to his knees. They didn't have to wonder for long.

             **********************

It was the rainy reason. Jordan didn't hate the rain. But he couldn't help disliking it at the particular moment. He had transferred to this small town in search for solace and privacy, the day that he started at school had to be rainy.

By the time he actually made it to the front gates of the school, he was drenched to his very bone. No car, no umbrella...nothing. Not that he didn't have a car. He just lived a street away from the school. He didn't think he would need it. How he regreted it now.

When Jordan entered the school doors, all eyes swivelled to his drenched figure. One in particular took in the lithe figure, the white t-shirt stuck to Jordan's chest, the erect nipples clearly showing. Straight blonde hair dripping over his face with strands covering half of his eyes. The sky blue orbs wide open, pink lips parted and breathing in puffs. The pale skin contrasting every other feature of his.

Hunter didn't know why it happened but by the end of his assessment of the new guy, he had a painful erection. Hunter couldn't help but stand there mesmerized by the pure look of the thin figure of a boy. He wasn't gay, but he was gender curious. Whatever was going around in his head that he didn't get, he got this...he had to bed the guy. He. Had. To. Fuck. Him.

          ***************************

The entire day went boring for Jordan as he floated the day out with ease, although the only discomfort was his wet clothes.  He had been able to dry out his clothes by the blowdryer in the boys washroom albeit a little damp , but it was all he could manage. And he already knew he would be getting sick.

The school had ended and to his dismay, it started to rain again. He stood at the gates of the school, contemplating whether to go back to the school or carry on till he reached home. He didn't get to choose. He fainted.

Hunter didn't understand why the new guy was standing in the rain, doused again. When he was thinking about approaching the new guy, he saw the guy tilt his head up and sway, instantly knowing that he was about to faint. He dashed outside not caring about getting himself wet and caught the skinny frame just as it touched the ground. Hunter carried him to his car and not knowing where this little cute guy lived, he decided to take him to his house.

Hunter lived in a posh house. Not alone, but his family was away for a wedding while he had school. His bedroom was very comfortable anyone could tell just by looking. Hunter managed to carry the small frame easily up into his room and lay him down on the leather couch. He didn't want to wake the person so Hunter carefully began removing the wet clothes. The jacket, the shoes and the socks came off quite easily.