IV

(Edited)

(Edited)

Asher fluttered his eyelids open, taking in his surroundings he noticed that he was in Alaric's apartment.

He noticed the man standing there, leaning against the wall with his arms folded as he watched him awaken with a wide smirk.

"Ricky you son of a bi-woman I get that you hate me for being Damon's favourite but snapping my neck? I'm hurt, and here I thought we had something special." Asher sat up straight from the couch he was lying on-it was then he noticed that he was shirtless.

Asher paused comically as his mind took in the sight, the blonde looked up towards Alaric who merely raised an amused eyebrow at the young vampire, "not Alaric love, think again."

Asher was far too surprised at the awkward situation he had been put into, he was shirtless in front of his history teacher who just told him that he isn't who he say he is? Secondly- the most important part: Asher had never taken off his shirt in front of other people for a very good reason, his scars were visible. Luckily the worst were on his back which happened to be facing the wall.

"Oh crap....klaus" he blurted out in shock as the man smirked wider, his eyes roamed Asher's well built physique and he could feel his lips drying up at the sight. Asher Gilbert had a body fit to be carved into a statue for a Greek temple.

Asher grimaced at the look he received "dude I get you're not Alaric but you're still in his body so can you not give me the nasty looks from my teacher who happens to be my aunt's lovers body?" He asked as he found his shirt folded neatly next to him.

He put the shirt on easily and now fully turned to klaus with a raised eyebrow "so...mind telling me what I'm doing here klaus? I mean clearly it can't all be to admire my amazing looks and body." he grinned cheekily causing klaus to roll his eyes at the statement.

"No, that is not quite the reason, love, though I can't say I'm not enjoying the view." at this Asher smirked smugly but wiped it off when he remembered who he was talking to.

"You're here because you, my dear, are an essential part to accomplishing my goals, however I couldn't really have you helping the Scooby gang out. No you're far too dangerous to be interfering in my plans. Luckily I had an opportunity last night with you being drunk, and so I took it." klaus explained, shrugging as if it were no big deal.

Asher pouted childishly, he didn't like being trapped in a tiny apartment like this "b-but that means I'll be missing on the fun!" He whined causing klaus to chuckle, it was at that moment when Katherine entered the living room and froze at the sight of Asher.

Her eyes widened in fear and Asher gave her a fake smile and waved at her "yo katy its been a while backstabber....two years, New York wasn't it?" Asher seethed out, his aura completely different now.

Honestly he wasn't one to get angry but anything and anyone related to the incident two years ago...they got to see his bad side.

Klaus watched curiously as the Petrova doppelgänger gulped in fear of the man before her. She had made the mistake of messing with Asher Gilbert thinking he would be gone for good. Needless to say, things didn't really go that way.

"A-Asher listen to me I had no choice. I mean-we- I t was a demon and I-" she couldn't finish her sentence however as Asher had snapped her neck before klaus heard anything else, he didn't need any more drama right now.

Said vampire was now extremely curious about the boys past. What exactly had happened three years ago? No one would spill the beans.

Klaus sighed, Asher Gilbert was a puzzle on his own, he was just so bloody confusing. However klaus loved a good challenge, and he always won.

Ok so I know this chapter isn't that good but i promise it'll get better from the next chapter. So please...vote? Comment?