V

(Edited)

(Edited)

Katherine awoke with a start, gasping for air as she did so-apparently Asher decided he couldn't wait any longer and splashed her with a bucket of water.

Katherine trembled in fear of the vampire in front of her, Asher was angry and he wanted revenge on everyone that had wronged him three years ago, that included her.

He stood there in front of her in his typical dark leather jacket and jeans with a white shirt underneath, his hair messier than usual and his face all clean shaved now.

The smirk he wore on his face was one that of a beast, a demon, it was pure evil and terrifying, Asher's eyes were a shade darker than before and in his hand he held a knife coated in vervain.

"He's gone out for business-klaus I mean-So we have the house all to our selves kitty kat," Asher cooed, tracing her cheek with the knife causing her to hiss in pain as blood dripped down onto the floor.

"Asher please, I'm sorry! I was looking out for myself and-I-i didn't know what we were dealing with! How was I supposed to know that the thing was a demon?! How was I supposed to know it would drag you down to hell?!" She cried out, hot tears escaped her eyes and Asher's grip tightened around the knife.

"YOU BITCH YOU WERE THE ONE WHO MADE THE DEAL WITH THAT DEMON, IT WAS SUPPOSED TO HIDE YOUR TRACKS! AND WHEN THE TIME FOR PAYMENT CAME YOU GAVE HIM ELENA'S SOUL!" He roared, veins popping from underneath his eyes which had lost all its white and turned completely black, his fangs grew and his eyes were terrifyingly demonic looking with their red irises.

He stabbed her in the shoulder causing her to scream out in pain, Asher let out a maniacal chuckle as he heard her cries for mercy.

She deserved this, after what both she and Elena had done to her, she deserved this. Elena would get hers in due time as well. His so called parents already payed the price.

Flashback|

Katherine stood in the middle of nowhere with a dark skinned man in front of her, he had an evil grin on his face, his eyes completely red and a black spiral tattoo on his bald head.

"I'll be wanting a life in turn sweet cheeks. I hide your tracks and in return you give me one human soul." he informed and Katherine gave him a smug smirk.

"There's a family in Mystic Falls, the Gilbert's. They have a daughter named Elena....take her, or any one of her siblings, don't really care." She shrugged as if she were selling a toy and not some innocent soul, the demon smirked and clicked his fingers, with that the deal was locked.

Three years later the demon arrived in mystic falls. At that time a very much human Asher and Elena were arguing, apparently Asher was spotted kissing the guy Elena had a crush on and now she was pissed.